side1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 57
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 59
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 56
Hi Ladies - I'm vacationing in Turkey and haven't had time to post. Have been bunning every day, alternating between hair stick and flex-8.

Enjoy regina07

Today's bun
2011-09-06_13-11-26_755.jpg

Is it too late to join, count me in OP..Im SL.. and I would like to be apl by the end of the yr. I brought my first phony bun today..

Name: Virgovixxen
Starting length: SL
Method of bunning: Bunning under phony buns/ponys. (I will baggy at nite)

ill post starting pic soon!
# of days you will be bunning: 5 days a week

still bunning! I did wear my hair out Saturday and I'm very happy with how it looks curly. Back in the bun Sunday. Nothing fancy - just a twist bun secured with a hair stick.

sunnieb - I finally got some hairnets to hold my buns. I think you wear them, right? Your buns always look neat and together. I'm tired of wearing hairsticks. Just being lazy I guess. Great suggestion!

regina07 - yes, I wear the hair nets with all my buns. I love them!

divachyk turned me on to them. Be sure you check out her blog.

Sent from my Comet

I ordered black inter-locking combs from Amazon to make simple and easy buns. I'm practicing with them now!

uploadfromtaptalk1316740160584.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1316740181947.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1316740201790.jpg

I think I'll be able to bun with these without using a bun net. I'll see.....

Sent from my Comet

Last edited:
sunnieb - keep us posted on the new gadget. I have yet to learn how halee_J creates such beautiful buns with the hairzing. I cannot figure that one out for nothing. I got several beautiful hairzings that I purchased from ebay and they are collecting dust!

Aw, thanks D :) I guess I'm not so good at explaining LOL. If you're still interested I'll try to do a pic tutorial and post it to my blog or something :yep: I think your buns really take the cake, just gorgeous :love: You really are the bun queen :notworthy

halee_J - thank you for the compliment. I wanna get this hairzing thing down! My struggle is that I feel that it pulls my hair when I get it on. If I can figure out hairzing placement to prevent the tugging, I'll be aite. :yep: A pictorial would be neat.

Hi ladies,

The buns are gorgeous!!!!! I have a question, the key to retention is low manipulation right? Are you ladies redoing your buns daily? Combing hair daily?

I find that I can't go more than a day in a bun so I'm wondering if I'll benefit from this ps if I'm combing my hair daily.

Here are some of the buns I've been wearing,
a6890836-6a60-6f02.jpg

a6890836-6a86-2ac3.jpg

a6890836-6aba-3256.jpg

a6890836-6af3-a7f3.jpg

a6890836-6b1d-35e0.jpg

After a failed attempt on Saturday, I think my new combs will stay in today. The key is to line them up so the teeth "lock" in place.

uploadfromtaptalk1317040738214.jpg

Sent from my Comet

ojemba - I take my buns down everyday and lightly comb. I can't stand to go days without moisturizing and combing!

Beautiful buns by the way! :)

Sent from my Comet

Back