BULLET-PROOF WEAVES?

I know times are really hard now but Bullet Proof Weaves and people in Texas are stealing hair weaves from the beauty supply stores? OMG! What is the world coming to? :bouncy:

Too funny. Whoever the manufacturer of that weave is should sell it to our military men and women in the middle east. I sure would hate to see our men running around in weave though. They'd look like...:creatures:creatures:creatures:creatures I'd superglue that weave on my husband in a heartbeat though if it would save his life!! :lachen:@ the original post.

cj

Girl you're TOO funny! Maybe that would scare Bin Ladin's a** outta hiding! :lachen:

Too funny. Whoever the manufacturer of that weave is should sell it to our military men and women in the middle east. I sure would hate to see our men running around in weave though. They'd look like...:creatures:creatures:creatures:creatures I'd superglue that weave on my husband in a heartbeat though if it would save his life!! :lachen:@ the original post.

cj

I know times are really hard now but Bullet Proof Weaves and people in Texas are stealing hair weaves from the beauty supply stores? OMG! What is the world coming to? :bouncy:

Did Texas make national news for stealing hair weaves!!! Like Madea, ha ha, We're (texas) on cops!!

Kandegirl search "Hair Weave Thefts" in this forum. It was posted by SuchMagnificance to read more on them weave thefts lol. :grin: Can you imagine going to jail for that?

Dialog in the jail cell:

Cell Mate: "Hey girl whatcha in for?"

Hair Weave Thief: "Uh I stole some WEAVE so I could get my hair did!"

Talk about DUMB CRIMINALS....They would get laughed out of the jail!! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Did Texas make national news for stealing hair weaves!!! Like Madea, ha ha, We're (texas) on cops!!

Last edited:
Back