BSL 2013 Challenge

That's awesome! I'll have to try this on my dd. was it a prepoo? How exactly do you mix it?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I juiced both the onion and garlic put it in a spray bottle..sprayed my roots then the length and I also used castor oil on the length.. It stinks to high heavens I swear but I made it through the night...I will repeat every 2 weeks

I still have the individual braids in from wigging it this week. Not sure If I want to just keep them in and keep wigging it next week too. I'm feeling tired of the week, but also feeling too lazy to really do anything else with it. With being 4 months post, it may be best to just continue to give my hair a break a not manipulate it too much. We'll see, b/c I'm very prone to changing my mind.

I juiced both the onion and garlic put it in a spray bottle..sprayed my roots then the length and I also used castor oil on the length.. It stinks to high heavens I swear but I made it through the night...I will repeat every 2 weeks

That stinky stuff overnight :-O??!! If its that bad, I don't think my dd can handle it, lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I decided to finally add some pics. Here is my protective style to help me reach BSL. I made a half wig and a Upart wig. I will be wiggin it. I learned from you tube. I'm proud of my first attempts lol

ForumRunner_20130208_115926.jpg

Week 3 in protective style mode....one week to go (Thursday). I've still been juicing everyday. Instead of twice a day I slowed down to once a day. Too much build up. I oiled my scalp for the first time this week yesterday.

Next week I need to order some henna so I can do a paste on my hair. I think I will order some already made tea mixes too for my tea rinses. I'm determine to get to BSL by the end of the year!

I decided to finally add some pics. Here is my protective style to help me reach BSL. I made a half wig and a Upart wig. I will be wiggin it. I learned from you tube. I'm proud of my first attempts lol

Love it!!! What kind of hair did you use?

I left work early today because my back was hurting and I had this persistent cough. The dr said its bronchitis. So I'm going to rest this weekend and hopefully get some relief. I'm continuing the twist removal process, but now it's even slower because I don't feel that well. Eventually I will get them out, prepoo, shampoo, DC and I guess I will do some twists for a twistout if I feel like it.

This weekend I plan on dc, shampoo, protein & corinse.

I did a different ps 2day, after watching it on ytube. I might do this for next week too! Its a 2strand twist all the way around the head, almost like the hedi braid. I applied some gel to this edges. I did this style on a 2day old braidout.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Attachments

• IMG_20130208_054344.jpg
    IMG_20130208_054344.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20130208_054340.jpg
    IMG_20130208_054340.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20130208_054319.jpg
    IMG_20130208_054319.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20130208_054256.jpg
    IMG_20130208_054256.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 61
Yeahhhhhhh pelohello :giggle:

530110_10150789437327195_594864521_n.jpg

I left work early today because my back was hurting and I had this persistent cough. The dr said its bronchitis. So I'm going to rest this weekend and hopefully get some relief. I'm continuing the twist removal process, but now it's even slower because I don't feel that well. Eventually I will get them out, prepoo, shampoo, DC and I guess I will do some twists for a twistout if I feel like it.

I hope you feel better:sleeping:. I hate when I make all these hair plans and then I get sick. Hopefully you will have enough energy to finish up with your hair.

@NikkiQ, Que' Bonita!!! I still have to finish my sleeve. I plan on getting it completed in April (hopefully). I getting the rest of the arm in the cherry blossms but instead of the shading being gray its going to be in blue (my fav color).

Did you get that done in PR? Tats are soooooo expensive. But LUV them!:lick:

@NikkiQ, Que' Bonita!!! I still have to finish my sleeve. I plan on getting it completed in April (hopefully). I getting the rest of the arm in the cherry blossms but instead of the shading being gray its going to be in blue (my fav color).

Did you get that done in PR? Tats are soooooo expensive. But LUV them!:lick:

I got all of mine done back in New Orleans before we move. My side,back and arm are all of hibiscus blooms. I want to add in some magnolias all over too and finish off this arm to maybe a 3/4 sleeve. DH doesn't like the idea too much, but I don't care. These things are addicting! :lol:

@BraunSugar can I just pay you to twist my hair for me?? Yours always come out looking so great! There's no way on God's green Earth that mine would ever come out like that :lol:

Right now I have the biggest,craziest poofy ponytail going on right now lol. I'll be bunning in a hot minute.

NikkiQ I'd do them for free if I could somehow get to Puerto Rico! :lol:

I got all of mine done back in New Orleans before we move. My side,back and arm are all of hibiscus blooms. I want to add in some magnolias all over too and finish off this arm to maybe a 3/4 sleeve. DH doesn't like the idea too much, but I don't care. These things are addicting! :lol:

Yes they are very addicting! Are you planning on getting a sleeve on the other arm? I plan on getting only a partial on the other arm of 2 horses but tattooed like it's henna. So it will be 2 horses but in African henna design (I'm obsessed with horses).

Yes they are very addicting! Are you planning on getting a sleeve on the other arm? I plan on getting only a partial on the other arm of 2 horses but tattooed like it's henna. So it will be 2 horses but in African henna design (I'm obsessed with horses).

Sounds like tattoo pic posting time!

No just one side of my body is tattooed. I like it when people see the left side of me and think nothing, but then I turn and they see my whole left side is tattooed.

This weekend I plan on dc, shampoo, protein & corinse.

I did a different ps 2day, after watching it on ytube. I might do this for next week too! Its a 2strand twist all the way around the head, almost like the hedi braid. I applied some gel to this edges. I did this style on a 2day old braidout.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

This is a really cute style. Do you mind mentioning the youtube name? Thanks

I've always wanted a tattoo but i'm scared of the pain. Nothing huge just one of a kitty on my inner wrist.

NikkiQ your tattoo is beautiful, the colour ie so vivid.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 using LHCF

Feel better!!! Get some rest!

feel better and take it easy. i had to go to the ER because i had a high fever and couldn't breathe. so you make sure you get plenty of rest and take your meds.

Hey ladies,

Here is how I am wearing my hair today:

a banana clip, and then I took sections and rolled and tucked and bobby pinned the hair down over the clip.

The front is two flat twists I did last night and took out this morning and pinned to the side

This is an old twist out I did this style on and I just used water and my shea butter mix I made for stylings

back.jpg

front.jpg

other side.jpg

side bangs.jpg

side.jpg

Back