BSL 2010 Challenge

I hope so I am soooo looking for it. LOL

You have an inch to go so you should be there yesterday LOL! Good Job NJoy your hair is really growing :D

Thanks, JJamiah! I'm actually there if you look in my photo album. But now that I'm texlaxing, I'll need extra inches to look my goal lengths without stretching it. That's a bummer but I'm getting mega thickness tho.

I'm really looking forward to the summer spurts. I'm planning to start working outside for a couple hours a day since I'm usually under the freezer...er, I mean air conditioner. I'm not missing out. :grin:

C'mon growth spurt! :drunk:

Hi ladies, checking in. I'm about 1/2 - 3/4 inch from APL now, i'm hopeful that i'll make BSL and even pass it this year, if i can streamline everything and get as much sleep as i should and stuff, i know i can get my growth rate back to 1 inch per month, then i can be closer to MBL by December. Fingers crossed.

just checking in. I'm not sure if i posted this before. But I had a little setback and I am aiming for BSL by December instead of August. You guys make me jealous

You ladies are making me so jealous with your updates! But seriously though- congrats to all of you who have made it so far. I will do a length check in July after I remove these box braids. Until then, I am sitting tight!

You ladies are making me so jealous with your updates! But seriously though- congrats to all of you who have made it so far. I will do a length check in July after I remove these box braids. Until then, I am sitting tight!

:catfight: I have been waiting for an update for almost 6 months. How much more can you make us suffer here Beans:nono:

:catfight: I have been waiting for an update for almost 6 months. How much more can you make us suffer here Beans:nono:

LOL, :lachen::lachen:

NJ your looking good, I can't get 2 inches a month. I am struggling for 1. LOL! I have 3 inches past BSL to reach MBL, and I know those are going to be slower than snail mail to get there.

Awww, Ladies your going to be saying I reached BSL/BSB in a few months, some of you pretending your not there already BHC eh hem no names.

I am posting pics most likely June 24, to make it 6 months from my last pic. I didn't get any impressive growth, but nothing was lost so I guess I shouldn't complain. :perplexed

Last edited:
here is a 4 month and abit comparison. My hair was blow dried
Anyways I'm inching past my tattoos and closer to my brastrap (i'm counting bsl as the bottom)
jan-may comparison.JPG

Congrats to everyone else who has made it, i'm gonna have to backtrack this thread to see else has made it, making it earlier than planned must feel sooo good.

I'm restarting Megatek tonight, thanks to the nudging of my growth partner. I have to get back on it.....why oh why haven't I been using it, knowing full well that when I DID use it consistently I got an inch that month, and I NEED that inch if I wanna be solidly BSL come next month?!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to check in with ya...So, I think that I will make BSL by December if I keep on the path that I'm on now...My ends look scraggly, but I'm resisting the urge to cut. I will probably do a small trim in July when I do my next length check (and get my color :grin:). Attached are pics from March when I joined the challenge and today. Thanks for the encouragement (even though you didn't even realize it).

Attachments

• March2010 Length Check.jpg
    March2010 Length Check.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Length Check May Line.jpg
    Length Check May Line.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Length Check Shirt On Line.jpg
    Length Check Shirt On Line.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 28
"I'm alnost there, alnost there......" singing and dancing out of the thread like Princess Tiana.*

Attachments

• almost there 004.jpg
    almost there 004.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Re: BSL 2010 Challhttp://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/newreply.php?do=postrepenge

:blush::blush: Everyone has had such wonderful progress!!

Today is the day for updates, I see. I just did a touch up and am under the dryer now. I try to get DH to take pics later.

Updated pic in my fotki :) :D

Nothing major.

What the?! Why are you saying nothing major? Your hair has really grown! At least since the last pic posted. You're definitely sneaking up on mbl, if not grazing already. At least that's what I think and danced about over in the mbl thread. You are rocking it, girl! Congrats!! :yep:

What the?! Why are you saying nothing major? Your hair has really grown! At least since the last pic posted. You're definitely sneaking up on mbl, if not grazing already. At least that's what I think and danced about over in the mbl thread. You are rocking it, girl! Congrats!! :yep:

Thanks so much NJOY I appreciate. I have a little Anorexia :woohoo2:

JJamiah's pics have me over here paranoid of what my hair is gonna look like next month. I know it won't be able to compare with that lusciousness! Great job, it's so shiny and OBVIOUSLY healthy!

Oh, I ordered my hair for my sew-in yesterday. 14" of BoBraz. I'm so excited.

I love it when the boards are popping because we're cheering someone. It's so much fun, so exciting and really encouraging for all. Yay!!! Who's next?!!:yep:

JJamiah's pics have me over here paranoid of what my hair is gonna look like next month. I know it won't be able to compare with that lusciousness! Great job, it's so shiny and OBVIOUSLY healthy!

Oh, I ordered my hair for my sew-in yesterday. 14" of BoBraz. I'm so excited.

Congratulations on BSL!!! Your hair is beautiful!!

*sigh*...will I ever get there...:wallbash:.*sigh*

Nothing major- MY BUTT!!!:rolleyes:

Girl, you did it! Congrats on BSL:grin:

Thanks so much ladies, I am going to Pony up for the summer and hope to reap some growth and retention that way. I will not take any more pics until October-November. :) Hoping then to be closer to my goal.

What in the world?!? I wasn't expecting all that lusciousness JJamiah! I think you're MBL in my humble opinion. Congrats on your progress!! :dance7:

Back