Brothas are missing out . . .

Men of any color that are really interested in me, always call right away. The marginally interested men are the ones that drag their feet about calling. Race has nothing to do with it.

Wowzers.

I had a friend once who tried to hook me up with this dude at her job. She made it a point to keep telling me that he was white. I'm like...okay :look:... good for him :spinning:.
She told me he was 'just my type' and when i inquired more about that, she kept quiet (but i knew what she meant). I finally see a picture of dude and he looks horrible, balding, yellow teeth, looks old in the face, etc. I got so pissed off at her and let her know. I'm like, how in the world would you even think i would be attracted to this man? She tells me, "because he's white". She was dead serious too, no joking around, no laughing, etc. That there was the beginning of the demise of our friendship as it showed me an ugly and ignorant side of her that i'd never seen before, things got progressively worse after that.

So, to the poster above, i dont know Glib from a ham sandwhich, but i bet she's not throwing her panties at ugly dudes/iundesirables just bc they happen to be non-black :lol:

^^^Dang that's foul and it just goes to show that some people really do think white men are the holy grail!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Wowzers.

I had a friend once who tried to hook me up with this dude at her job. She made it a point to keep telling me that he was white. I'm like...okay :look:... good for him :spinning:.
She told me he was 'just my type' and when i inquired more about that, she kept quiet (but i knew what she meant). I finally see a picture of dude and he looks horrible, balding, yellow teeth, looks old in the face, etc. I got so pissed off at her and let her know. I'm like, how in the world would you even think i would be attracted to this man? She tells me, "because he's white". She was dead serious too, no joking around, no laughing, etc. That there was the beginning of the demise of our friendship as it showed me an ugly and ignorant side of her that i'd never seen before, things got progressively worse after that.

So, to the poster above, i dont know Glib from a ham sandwhich, but i bet she's not throwing her panties at ugly dudes/iundesirables just bc they happen to be non-black :lol:

Wow! That is really messed up.:nono:

And another thing that i was thinking, I'd much rather Glib be on here saying that the "brothas are missing out" then to hear her saying that she wonders what is wrong with her that the brothas wont talk to her. By her saying that the brothas are missing out seems to me that she knows what she is worth and what she has to offer.

It could be a regional thing. You would be surprised how different guys are region to region yet still the same in some ways.

Wowzers.

I. Can't. :rofl:

Wowzers.

when it comes to white everyones standards change, most minorities will date any kind of white.

I know one thing, you get with some African men...you will NOT be wondering about them calling you okaaaay?? African men are some of the most FORWARD men I know! :lachen: :lachen:

Same thing could be said for West Indian guys. They call so immediately and so much that it gets annoying real quick. Or maybe that was my experience? I only had one experience where the guy waited more than 24 hours to call. This one dude called me 1 month later. He was like sorry phone ran out of minutes and I had to wait to get paid again...blah blah something or other I don't really remember the lame excuse. But I was like "sorry I don't remember you" him: "we met on the bus. I remember you had all them books smart girl." Me: "I don't recall" I wasnt being vindictive, I really didn't remember who he was.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back