Breaking Point

LovingLady

I hear a lot of stories about women being involved with "men" who are treat them disrespectfully. It is obvious that women discover their self worth at different rate, but at what point did you discover yours, and what lesson did you learn? What situation made you realize that you rather be with no man, than to tolerate the foolishness of one. At what point did you decide not to be a pawn in his game?

:Rose: Thank you Amazhaan and naturalmanenyc, I have been thinking about how to phrase this thread for a while and your threads helped me. :grin:

Abdijz... lol Before I even saw your shoutout ... I was like dang these type threads are running rampant today-lol

To answer the question, my breaking point without a doubt is dishonesty. Now I don't sweat the small stuff, I do pick and choose my battles. But if I can't trust you or respect you as a man, then I'm out. And when I'm done, I'm done-- I only move forward and not backwards...

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

:lol: I know what you mean. My breaking point happened when I noticed how my uncles treated me. These are all guys in their 40's but they treated me like a princess. It then clicked in my head how a man is suppose to treat me.

Back