Braids this Winter

I am wearing braids now. As long as things with these braids go well, I will continue wearing braids through the winter.

Oh yeah! The colder it gets, the more breakage I have. I think will start with regular cornrows and various headcoverings after a good trim next month.

I have been doing the braid thing since May and I plan to keep getting braids during the winter. The lady who does my hair lives in my apt. and she doesnt charge me that much becuase I bring her a lot of customers.

[ QUOTE ]
I am doing the braids challenge right now and it makes my life so much easier.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too! I've been braiding my hair up since January this year! I will continue to braid until June 2005! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

i will be braiding my hair in four weeks. i'll get them done three times in a row to last me up until next yera spring.. the winters here are too harsh for me to leave my hair out

I have been braiding my hair for years. Since I learned to care for them I have retained my length. I will be transitioning to cornrows until March- I find it easier to wash and take out when it's tiem

I have the front of my hair braided up for growth and overall protection from pulling it back. The rest of my hair grows at a faster rate so hopefully having these cornrows will help the front of my hair catch up.

Well, braids with synthetic (or human) hair don't get along.
sport-smiley-020.gif

So I stay away from braids now, however I will be "getting wiggy with it" (That's so Raven episode Yeah I watch too many kid shows)for the winter. Thanks to Msportugal who has been selling her hair collection /images/graemlins/rofl.gif SO I think I will twist my hair underneath the wig.

[ QUOTE ]
I have been braiding my hair for years. Since I learned to care for them I have retained my length. I will be transitioning to cornrows until March- I find it easier to wash and take out when it's tiem

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you post your regimen?

Re: Braids this Winter.

I'm down with the braid plan this winter. In December I will be getting kinky twists. I'm trying to decide whether or not I will have them done or do them myself. Either way, I can't wait. I love that style! /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Well I was thinking about getting braids too, just not with weave I was gonna braid my own hair and but rods on them. The las time I had weave was for a hair show and those braid took my hair out! Is this a protective style or a style thats lets my hair rest from heat?

Back