Bra Strap & Beyond...What's Your Secret?

Jewell

Hi, ladies...although LHCF is chock full of anything you need to know about hair and other stuff, I am on a quest for waist length hair this year. Just wanted to see if there are some things you ladies are doing/have done in your journeys from bra-strap to beyond that I have missed. I'm interested to see what ya'll are doing! What about challenges? I'm on the water, no heat, no new products, simple regimen, and protective style/baggie challenges. TIA! :D

Very nice hair strong healthy, how often do you trim ends, what about the front hairline? continues pullying the hair back causes hair lose at the hair line.
what kind of foods do you eat, High protien foods aid in hair growth.

Well Ive been on the bun challenge, no/minimal heat challenge, baggie challenge, and no trimming challenge. All of these seem to work for me, in addition to deep conditioning and washing twice a week.

Last edited:
My regimen hasn't changed much, still washing and deep conditioning twice each week, airdrying in a rollerset - no heat, wearing mostly braidouts. It's working, I am retaining my length.

Back