Boundless Tresses, aka, Odorless MTG... How's it working for ya?

TSUprincess04 said:
Aw man, I can't wait to get my BT in the mail.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you!
!!

:bdance:

-my ode to BT

:lachen: You are so wrong!

So ladies I must tell you without reservation and much excitement... BT/OMTG WORKS!!!

I been using it as directed for four weeks.

Needless to say I look like I need another dose of relaxer... SOOOO, I washed my hair over the weekend and instead of trying to flexirod it, I had my girl blow dry it and weave it up for me!!! BT is making my hair grow SOOO thick and strong. It's not a joke!!!

AMJMJR said:
Is it okay to apply this to the hair as well or just the scalp?

I apply to my scalp. It comes in a bottle like Wild Growth Oil and you can apply it directly to the scalp.

Naturallady is thinking about making a pomade too...

i suggest if you haven't purchased it to do so IMMEDIATELY! it really works.

I have it. I just started using it. I have been applying it to my scalp but did't know about applying to to my hair as well.

Aww shucks! I've been thinking about this, now I'm sold. I have to see for myself now after all these positive experiences.

Edie said:
Has this loosened up your curl pattern. My hair looks like the curl hangs more loosely and hangs down lower. If you know what I mean.

Yes, but what I think it is is that......Our Hair is GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
We are not used to this so fast, so it seems as though our curl pattern is loosened.

I'm so glad I started it when I did.....I'm looking forward to popping my brastrap by the end of summer!

Yeah, baby!!! :grin:

I just ordered mine on Saturday... I can not wait to get it....

How long is the wait for it to come?

Thanks

Oh wow, I just received my BT today!!! I got the scented version, and while the sulfur smell is very faint, the cucumber & green tea scent covers it up nicely.

I have about 2 months before I have to leave to go to D.C. for the entire summer. Who knows, maybe with the growth, I could BC before I leave :grin:

Can i first say well done to naturallady.. good job, no doubt you will be receiving an order from me very soon... how do I pay? paypal? howmuch is it? and how much does it cost to deliever to the UK?

secondly, does anyone have any comparisonment pictures before BT an after?

I'm hearing great things about this product (admire your business savvy naturallady!).

I have one question: What happens when you stop using these sulphur rich hair growth aids? Has anyone experienced increased shedding or anything like that after you have reached you hair goal and stopped using BT, MTG, other topical hair growth aids?

Last edited:
I have been using BT for 3 weeks now and it has literally been a godsend to my hair. Oh, hello ladies, I am a newbie and this is my first reply :). But BT has made my hair thicker and much softer. I cannot report on the amount of growth at this time, but I will when I get my touchup in about 2 weeks. Looks like I have close to 1" of NG. but I dont know how much of that was from BT. I normally get about 3/4" per month, but that will change now that I have BT in my life :p. Thanks Naturallady.

growinstrong said:
I have been using BT for 3 weeks now and it has literally been a godsend to my hair. Oh, hello ladies, I am a newbie and this is my first reply :). But BT has made my hair thicker and much softer. I cannot report on the amount of growth at this time, but I will when I get my touchup in about 2 weeks. Looks like I have close to 1" of NG. but I dont know how much of that was from BT. I normally get about 3/4" per month, but that will change now that I have BT in my life :p. Thanks Naturallady.

WELCOME!!!!!!!:D

hey ladies,

I;ve been gone for a short time...what is this? ok.nevermind more importantly where are you getting this?

OK, I think this thread has been bumped too often, because the website is taking a long time to load....LOL:lol: . I'm going to place an order, pronto!

I just ordered two more bottles.

Nothing has ever worked for me as well as BT. I feel my new growth everyday. My new growth is so soft and supple. Never felt like this before.

Can't wait to see what my hair looks like at the end of this year.

How are you ladies styling your hair with BT. Can you rollerset using it. I am determined to stop playing with my hair this year. My back is at my shoulder but my first and crown won't burge. I started using henna for conditioning and I now what to start with BT.

My only two problems with BT...
1) It runs all over the place when I apply it. I gotta quickly massage it into my head or it'll make a mess.
2) Half the time I go to pick it up, and it's solid! It must freeze at a high temperature, cause it's been in the 70's all week.

I still can't tell if I have growth, since I'm natural, but I took before pictures, so we'll see where I am in a month!

I usually wear my hair back in a protective style.

I can see a little bit of sulphur at the bottom.
I'll pop mine into the microwave for 13 seconds if it's solid. I do this right after I brush my teeth. I get in the shower after that and wash off anything that has gotten around my ears or runs down my neck.

2007 is dedicated to Boundless Tresses!!

danimani said:
My only two problems with BT...
1) It runs all over the place when I apply it. I gotta quickly massage it into my head or it'll make a mess.
2) Half the time I go to pick it up, and it's solid! It must freeze at a high temperature, cause it's been in the 70's all week.

I still can't tell if I have growth, since I'm natural, but I took before pictures, so we'll see where I am in a month!

I poked a tiny hole in the applicater bottle with a pin and I have been able to control how much comes out. I feel like an infomercial, this stuff really works fast. It is amazing!

Back