Boundless Tresses, aka, Odorless MTG... How's it working for ya?

good morning ladies

YES it is turning my jewelry black!!! i knew that was doing it... i guess if it is turning my jewelry it is working in my hair!

my new growth is softer, my hair thicker and much less breakage. I love it and will be ordering another bottle of the scented. i use it about every other day. i guess i will have to stop buying "costume" silver

brownsugababe said:
Ladies are you using the BT serum with or without the fragrance?

with fragrance... i heard people complain about MTG so bad I didn't even chance it without the fragrance.

I used the sans scented. But next order time I will get both. I can smell a little sulfur with the no fragrance.

Naturallady yes you are right I ordered around earlier feb late jan.

I definitely don't smell the sulphur in the odorless kind. I am getting anywhere betwen 1/4 to 1/2 inches every week. My hair is softer and very little hair is shedding. Right now I am keeping my hair in braids and doing the bunning thing. I only comb my hair once between washings (for some reason I cannot not go more than two days without combing my hair). So I comb out any tangles on wash day and then once a week I rebraid my hair and comb with my fingers. It's working as far as moisture retention and softness and I do believe I am going to get the thickness I am look for. Thanks naturallady.

I mad I so want to try this but I’m allergic to coconut! You guys are so lucky.

jaiku said:
I mad I so want to try this but I’m allergic to coconut! You guys are so lucky.

When you say you are allergic to coconut, do you mean that you cannot put coconut oil on your skin or you allergic to ingesting it?
Maybe you can talk to Naturallady about making up a special batch for you without coconut oil. Maybe she can use something like "Light virgin olive oil".

wow how did i miss this post i love bt my hairis growing its soft and it smell great i will be geting two more in april got both kind last time i am in braids now but i know its growing :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lachen:

baby42 said:
wow how did i miss this post i love bt my hairis growing its soft and it smell great i will be geting two more in april got both kind last time i am in braids now but i know its growing :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lachen:

Isn't it great how soft this stuff gets your hair. I had soft hair already (fine) and this BT has makes my hair feel heavenly. I tried MTG for a while, but had to give up on that real quick. The smell was nauseating and it was just grease city.

It did not absorb in to my scalp either. I was walking around with grease on my scalp. I threw it away. Boundless Tresses absorbs by morning and my hair doesn't feel the least bit greasy, but is soft to the touch.

I just got mine last week and can't wait to see the results! Took a little over a week to receive my order.

Question, I just started doing CW every night and I apply the BT right after that. Is it ok to conditioner wash and apply BT immediately after?

I received mine Saturday. Thanks NL! I've been using it ever since daily. I'm wiggin it right now until I can get another weave installed. I will post photos 1 month from now.

I received mine Saturday. Thanks NL! I've been using it ever since daily. I'm wiggin it right now until I can get another weave installed. I will post photos 1 month from now.

I have also noticed a big difference in my hair texture, it's super soft. I picked my hair and it was so much bigger than before! It was by no means this long before! MizAvalon, I use my BT right after I CW. As a matter of fact, my hair is still wet with my leave in when I apply BT and massage it into my scalp. I'll be ordering a few more bottles soon, this stuff is a miracle!

LilChocolateMa said:
I have also noticed a big difference in my hair texture, it's super soft. I picked my hair and it was so much bigger than before! It was by no means this long before! MizAvalon, I use my BT right after I CW. As a matter of fact, my hair is still wet with my leave in when I apply BT and massage it into my scalp. I'll be ordering a few more bottles soon, this stuff is a miracle!

Thanks LilChocolateMa!:) I can't wait to see the amazing results!

By the way, congrats on becoming a MAC MUA! I know it's been a while since you started but I never got a chance to congratulate you before.:)

Might have to come to your counter for a tutorial, I'm in your area. :yep:

I started using my Boundless Tresses last night for the first time and I'm so excited. My regimen is pretty simple so adding this only adds a few extra minutes to my daily routine. I've never really measured my hair but I do have some before pictures (they're all natural pics). Can't wait to see the progress my hair makes. I would love to be BSL by Dec 07/Jan 08.

I give BT the thumbs up! I just relaxed about 15 days ago and I look like I need another touch up already! I don't take supplements -- it is all the BT!

Has this loosened up your curl pattern. My hair looks like the curl hangs more loosely and hangs down lower. If you know what I mean.

Edie said:
Has this loosened up your curl pattern. My hair looks like the curl hangs more loosely and hangs down lower. If you know what I mean.

yes, i have noticed that. i don't necessarily like it but am adjusting how i style my hair

I started using BT consistently last week and I'm already starting to feel new growth. Especially in the nape area, which is where I apply it the most. I will be 3 weeks post relaxer tomorrow. I never have new growth this soon.

Last edited:
does it make ur scalp itch....bcos mine has been itching once i apply it but then the itch subsides after a couple mins...i know my hair and scalp is clean cos i clarified b4 putting my braids in....

I am getting some itching too, but like you, mines subsided. I am one week post relaxer and I have used this for 2 days now. I want to say that this is unbelievable, but I am already getting new growth too, I usually do not see growth a week after a touchup!

Aw man, I can't wait to get my BT in the mail.

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you!!!

:bdance:

-my ode to BT

Last edited:
Just received my BT today. Just finished using it and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It's great for moisture retention too. Thanks NL!

Back