Bought my first JUICER and I LOVE IT!!!

Avin'sMom2010

After reading so many posts on Juicing I went to Walmart and bought the Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor, you can actually put whole fruit in it, I LOVE IT last night I made carrot, apple, red grape juice it was sooooo gooood after I made the juice I scooped some of the pulp back into the glass of juice it was yummie.

QUESTION: for the juicers out there, is it possible to drink to much juice I don't want to over do it but I kept going back for more juice between last night and this morning I have had carrots, about 6 apples, 2 cups of red grapes, 2 grapefruits, 4 oranges, 2 cups of spinach, and I still need to juice my tomatoes to see what it tastes like, I think I'm addicted LOL :)

Thats great, Stephypoo:) How much was it if you dont mind me asking? I might buy one, too, if the price is reasonable.:look:

Last edited:
shunta said:
Thats great, Stephypoo:) How much was it if you dont mind me asking? I might but one, too, if the price is reasonable.:look:

It was 59.00 at Walmart, that was the last one on the shelf at the time I was smiling like a chess cat, LOL :)......This one is so easy to clean up plus you can put a grocery bag over the chamber if you like where the pulp comes out so theres no need to clean there, it's called the Hamilton BEach juice extractor on the box it says that it produces 29% more juice than other juicers. Absolutely no pulp goes into the glass while your juicing, but I always spoon out a little and drop it in for the extra fiber.

Oh that is wonderful, you may get hooked. :grin: I know I did, my first juicer was the Hamilton also, I just recently got the Jack LaLane. I know you will enjoy it and the fresh juice is so much better than bottled/canned.

ETA: I see you are already hooked :grin:

Back