BOOTCAMPERS!! Get ya pics ready!! Session 1 almost over!!!

brownsugarflyygirl

If you made it up to this point, I want to say :clapping: Congratulations!!! :clapping:
Only 6 days left of Session 1 of BootCamp!!!

So ladies, Get your comparison pics ready!! Show off all of your hard work in the Bootcamp Progress Thread!! I will post that thread on April 30th!!

Session 2 will begin May 1, 2007!!

ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE
LHCF BOOTCAMP 2007
Are you strong enough?​

Woo Hoo! The challenge was easier than I thought, though I did have to get creative on my styling.

The hardest thing has been stretching my relaxer! BT has brought me plenty of ng in just 13 weeks. That stuff is the BEST. My goal is to go 16 weeks, and eventually 24. Hopefully it'll get easier as my hair gets longer and more versatile.

Anyway, countin' down to those gorgeous pics, ladies!!! :D

LOL, same thing I was thinking, but what the hey I can't wait to see what length I really am so I need to get ready and dust my flat iron off, :lol: , poor thing only gets used for emergency length checks :lol: .
crlsweetie912 said:
Dang. I am in the middle of a stretch!

dang...i completely forgot one of the rules not to trim and i trimmed 3x...1st 2 times was on a whim but last trim 2 days ago needed to be done....i trimed 3-4 inches off the back left and right nape bcos my center nape is only 2 inches long while the left and right were 6 inches....and my twistout just looked ridiculous with the center nape sooooo short:mad: anyways i m signing up for session 2 and absolutely no trims this time:)

Wow, session 1 is over! I hope i can remember what session 2 is all about, LOL. I just did a reveal the beginning of this month. I don't feel i've made that much of a difference, might not post pics.:ohwell:

Here are my pics:

Starting Bootcamp pic:

100_0698.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]http://hotimg3.fotki.com/a/68_18/198_215/100_0698.jpg

Session 1 pic
000_0297.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
http://hotimg6.fotki.com/a/68_18/198_215/000_0297.jpg

TSUprincess04 said:
Wow, MizJackson, you have some great progress! And so do mightyisis6874 and wheezy807!

Thank you, looking forward to session2, starting to be so lazy lately.:ohwell:

Well, I can't take pics because I'm in braids :( but I know it's growing because after three weeks, I need my WHOLE head redone.

OK, I admit, I'm a little confused as to which thread we were (are?) supposed to put our update pics in, but here are my starting point and end point pics for Session 1 of Bootcamp.:)

Dec06_Apr07comparison.jpg

mightyisis6874 said:
Woo Hoo! The challenge was easier than I thought, though I did have to get creative on my styling.

The hardest thing has been stretching my relaxer! BT has brought me plenty of ng in just 13 weeks. That stuff is the BEST. My goal is to go 16 weeks, and eventually 24. Hopefully it'll get easier as my hair gets longer and more versatile.

Waow congratulation lady what a growth!:clap:

TSUprincess04 said:
Wow, MizJackson, you have some great progress! And so do mightyisis6874 and wheezy807!

Awww! Thanks, girlie! I'm loving the post-chop curls, btw. ;) Very cute!

soun said:
Waow congratulation lady what a growth!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see what session 2 brings. LOL

To PreciousJewel76: Your hair looks great! nice job!

Last edited:
bmoreflyygirl said:
Are we posting in a separate thread or here? I got my hair flatironed yesterday. I have pics in my fotki.

I don't have a clue, so I posted here.:ohwell:

mightyisis6874, thanks! Your hair grew like a weed!:eek: :)

mightyisis6874 said:

Your hair looks good and you have made progress. Congrats!!!!:clapping:

Back