Boo-Less Valentines Day

My friend just emailed me and said "let's do dinner" on Valentine's. Just the place she picked I am not to crazed about.

Well! I am very happy for my girlfriend she has cancelled our dinner:yep:.She has a date I am happy for her:yep:.

Still thinking about the church event. It's on a Thursday night. I will more than likely buy myself some beautiful red roses.

Like some of you, I've been boo-less for so long. I used to do a lot of sulking, but no more. I'll go to work, then workout, pick up some takeout & pamper myself at home. I plan to do my hair, facial, mani, pedi. If I don't treat myself right, why should anyone else do it? Let's stay positive & focus on self-love ladies!

I'm perfectly comfortable in having dinner at home and a movie. This time I am probably going to watch more of Fox's "Batman: The Animated Series."

Been doing it every year.

Repost from Single Thread.................I declined a V-Day date with a new guy (met him on Monday) because frankly, if I'm not in an established rlsp, then I'd rather spend V-Day by myself and/or with friends.

I have an SO, but I have no desire to celebrate Valentines day. I'll tell him happy Valentines day, like I told him happy groundhog day today lol

That sums it up for us. We both have to work and he has a long commute and has to get up early so dinner out tonight is out of the question. We'll just make up for it during the weekend. In terms of today. I have no plans though Ill probably do some shopping.

Made myself a lobster dinner...and stayed with my allotted calories for my diet....I'm happy lol

I was crumpled over in cramps after work. :lol: But today I wiped the dust off my credit card and let it take me out on a shopping spree, had some godiva and some chocolate covered strawberries :lick: and tonight I'll take a nice long warm bath. I couldn't do exactly what I wanted to do :look: with aunt flo over, but it was fair enough. :lol:

AND I just placed an order for these babies

OT but they were totally out in Kohls but they were on sale for $23...I had to buy them FULL PRICE on ebay. I'm gonna regret it later but :drool: Is there a better place to get sold-out shoes??

Last edited:
Back