Boo-Less Valentine's Day.

I'm gonna go ahead and get a heart shaped pizza I think. It will be my cheat day. I'm thinking the park is the best idea, I can share the bread crust with the ducks, so they will get fat instead of me :lachen:

I have a partner, but I don't celebrate valentines, so I shall be having a regular alone day:grin: We should have all had a party hehe

I hope everyone has a happy Tuesday :)

Ltown I decided that most folks should be getting knocked up or something eating steak and shrimp and I will be at the gym its just another day but maybe if I keep on hitting the gym and feel better maybe next year I can be in the vday festivities..

I'll spend the morning with my dog then work in the evening then prob come home and eat candy and drink wine while I watch tv with my dog.... Got to love the freakin single life!!! Grrrrrrrr

Hmmm, I have to work tomorrow. I think I'll come home afterwards, slip in a fun workout (dancing for an hour) and then treat my hair to some tlc.

Twisting up my hair now for a luscious twist out tomorrow. Painting my nails a cherry red after that. Tomorrow I am going to work looking like the bombshell I am. Ya heard?

me and boo are on a "break" this week so I am assuming vday is not getting acknowledged. I would rather be single and have no valentine than be in a relationship and have no valentine.:wallbash:

Before my dad left for work he left some of my favorite candy on my bed. I had totally put Valentine's Day out of my mind since I have a busy day today and I'm not feeling 100% but that did put a smile on my face.:grin:

My job surprised us and send us to the spa for massages and body scrubs then lunch. I'm on cloud 9! Wish I had some place to go tonight to keep up the momentum.

It was my first professional massage and I already booked again for my birthday next month :D

I wish I had someone to go out with tonight. I'm actually in the mood to get out of the house. Sigh... tomorrow everything will go back to normal except I'll have to listen to others brag about their V-Day.

I got some sparkling cider,two chocolate strawberries my roommate gave me as a gift, and chinese food and treated myself to The Bodyguard movie. I'm happy I got to spoil myself and learn that before I have a valentine to love me, I have to love myself. Had a great day.

The gym was packed last night, just like a regular night. I did an hour boot camp class and an hour of Zumba. I was spent when I arrived home. On my way home I picked up some Sushi and enjoyed it after my shower. I purchased my Chandon on Saturday for yesterday. Um, I drank it Saturday night. Oh well.

Back