Spinoff-Are you going to have a boo-less New Year's Eve\Day?

Me, too.

I am spending these next few days cleaning up, sorting, donating, etc. On Saturday night I'm going to a fancy restaurant with my girls to ring in the new year. Then to church on Sunday morning!

I am, I have to work most of the weekend days and nights. And I have to prepare for a lecture to medical students on the 4th. And paper work (it never goes away).

But I do plan on cleaning up my place and starting to clear up some clutter (this is my plan for the new year and I have to move in a few months). Do a pedi at home, grocery shop, and do some reading.

Yep like always I never have anyone so I will probable stay home and just sleep.I cleaned up all Christmas so there not alot to do but the weekly vaccuming and bathroom cleaning.Sorta wished I didn't do so much organizing last weekend.I don't even bother going to a church as its like a waste to me.People will be people and will do the same thing.I hope next year I'm fit enough to go out and dress nice to go to a party of some sort.

Yep.

I'm going to (from 12/31 -1/2)
- Clean my apartment.
- Wash and rollerset my hair.
- Buy the rest of my Christmas gifts to myself online then...
- Make a 2012 budget.
- Do some school stuff.
- Go grocery shopping for my Daniel fast coming up.
- Go to lunch/dinner with the fam on the 1st.

This is the first year I probably won't go to NYE church service, I'll just go to church on Sun morning.

Last edited:
yep....i'm booless! lol it's no biggie...not a big new years person....though i wouldn't mind having a boo by valentine's day! :grin:

Yep, but only because my boo is on the other side of the world right now.

Deep down, I want to stay home and lay in bed all weekend, but I am trying to make good on my committment to go to a couple (few?) events.

Yepp Boo-less Ova heeerrreee!!!
Its probably gonna be me a bottle of something my snuggie and the dog.

I am meeting with a man friend sunday night when I get back into town

yup I will be.
Imma make the most of it, it will be one of my last. I'm one hell of a catch

(starting early with my positive thinking and affirmations for 2012)

:yep::yep: I plan meeting my Fh tonight. My first time going out for NY's in years.

I am by myself as usual. My boo of 6 years usually spends new year with his bestie who was born on the 1st. It kinda bums me out, maybe one year he will actually choose to bring in the new year with me...

I am just going to stay in with my "man friend" haha and chill, while the boo is at his BFF's party.

I am going to work on my vision board tomorrow, my budget, work out plan and really reflect on this past year.

Im still in another state for the holidays with family, so yes, i will be boo-less for this night. If all goes well with the new guy i have been seeing, then this will be my last boo-less season. I guess time will tell.

Yup Boo-less here Thanks to Uncle Sam for the second year in the row we won't be anywhere near each other. So I got my favorite movies and my favorite snacks and the two men that never leave me Ben and Jerry lol

Yes...he and I spent the Christmas weekend together, but this weekend he has his daughter. So we had our NY celebration last night...and this morning...:grin:

I secretely wish we could be together tonight...but I know I'm not ready to meet the little one just yet...so I passed on the offer to join in the festivities at his parents house. I just don't believe in coming into a child's life before I know where the relationship is going.

Sooo...I'm cooking and watching The Twilight Zone Marathon with my own baby girl.

:huh: word? :sad: :perplexed

I am by myself as usual. My boo of 6 years usually spends new year with his bestie who was born on the 1st. It kinda bums me out, maybe one year he will actually choose to bring in the new year with me...

I am just going to stay in with my "man friend" haha and chill, while the boo is at his BFF's party.

I am going to work on my vision board tomorrow, my budget, work out plan and really reflect on this past year.

Back