Are you going to have a Boo-Less Christmas?

Yes, boo free, but I too will have my son. :spinning: Men have truly worked my nerves for the past year, so I am actually grateful to be boo free.

This is my first boo-free Christmas in four years.....sigh...i plan on enjoying the holiday with my family, create/visualize a new dream board, and shop the days after.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using SGH-T959

In my best Homer Simpson voice Caaahhhahhhahah coconut Ciroc. Remember I have my Chandon though. :)

Yeah, I would, a date is a date. Honestly I have never heard of a single man going out on a date with a non-SO on V Day? Any thing is possible though. :)

I know, you fancy. :lol:

Yes I will be boo free...and glad about it lol!!! I will spend time with the family, do some organizing/cleaning around the house. I may even have to try some of that Coconut Ciroc!!!

Coconut Ciroc and pineapple juice is the ISH!! It replaced Henny and cranberry as my bar drink.

Enjoy the Ciroc! (My Favorite Drink)

Thanks! :)

I will. I am still trying to figure out what to do on Sunday. I see my family all the time, like a few times a week. So getting together for Christmas isn't big like other's who only see their families around the holiday. We will dinner together and that will be it. I am also off on Monday.

*I may rent some Red Box films
*I am going to work out twice
*Finally drink that Chandon that I purchased for my birthday
*Do my closets and purge old clothes
*Do some crocheting

Anyone else have any ideas on what I should do?

BTW: This is not an oh woe is me, I have no man thread. This is an upbeat thread, I want things to do..

I'm so happy to read this post! Being "boo'ed up" for the holidays or any other day ain't all it's cracked up to be. :lol:

Your day sounds like a great time to me! :up: Aside from the family dinner, I wouldn't even leave my house. I'd watch movies, drink some holiday spirits and enjoy my solitude.

My potential boo will be with his family having dinner at their mom's house. she suddenly passed a few months ago and this is their first time going back to her house. I think I will head to the movies and have a marathon day with my purse loaded with goodies.

count me in! My SO lives five hours away and he works on Christmas..... So I will be enjoying redbox rentals and wine on Christmas day! :yep:
I also have a long to do list i want to tackle before the first of the year!

I'm boo-free.... But totally dating. I'm planning to see this guy I had a great first date with in my hometown the day after Xmas... Since we are both headed there for the holiday.

Kind of the best situation. I'm single, but there are interested parties.

As for my plans, I will see my family, hang out with my oldest and dearest friends, and relax. I plan to eat well, sleep in, and just let my brain take a well deserved vacation. Probably see some movies, maybe 2 in one day. I'm so looking forward to this. :)

Back