Black Friday Edition What did you buy?

I thought I was done...I just ordered from Darcy's Botanicals, couldn't help it:wallbash:. Searched for a discount code and found one on YT, "Queen" and got 15% off. I also ordered from KBB yesterday and got free shipping and the freebie Friday freebie, I guess now I'm done. Unless you have any suggestions:rolleyes:.

I ordered on Black Friday:
Shescentit
Hairveda
Qhemet
Oyin
Beemine
and some others but I can't remember.
My hair is growing without all these but they make them look so yummy, I just like having them, okay I got to go to my Pj anonymous meeting, see ya.

I got my Darcy's order today.:yay: I see what people mean about the vanilla bourbon smell in the Madagascar Cream (and I can tell even though I've never actually smelled bourbon before). Anyhow, I like it and I can't wait to use it.

It came with a sample of Frank and Myrrh limited edition body oil. I've never smelled frankincense and myrrh before, but I love it. I'm am officially a total "spice" person. I guess this means I will like the way the Afroveda Shea Amla smells...when I actually get it, that is.

The oil is in a spray bottle (which I love), and it has glitter (or Gold Mica as the ingredients state) in it. However, I'm still going to use it in my hair. I can barely see it on my hand. However, my hand isn't as dark as my hair.:grin:

I love that company. Still waiting QB and Afroveda.:spank:

I got my Darcy's order today.:yay: I see what people mean about the vanilla bourbon smell in the Madagascar Cream (and I can tell even though I've never actually smelled bourbon before). Anyhow, I like it and I can't wait to use it.

It came with a sample of Frank and Myrrh limited edition body oil. I've never smelled frankincense and myrrh before, but I love it. I'm am officially a total "spice" person. I guess this means I will like the way the Afroveda Shea Amla smells...when I actually get it, that is.

The oil is in a spray bottle (which I love), and it has glitter (or Gold Mica as the ingredients state) in it. However, I'm still going to use it in my hair. I can barely see it on my hand. However, my hand isn't as dark as my hair.:grin:

I love that company. Still waiting QB and Afroveda.:spank:

I love frank and myrrh, i got the winter spice oil sample and it smells so good. I hope she comes out with full sizes of these for the holidays.

Dang yall got me trippin!! I stocked up on Giovanni like CRAZY!!! Its bout to be a deep conditioning ho-down in the crib!! lmbo!

Back