Njoi Creations

Herbal Hairdress
Shealoe
New Nourishing Hair Pomade

Hairveda

CoCasta Oil
Ginger Lime Buttercream
Tropical Cranberry Buttercream

Verbena Custom Blends had their B2G1 sale all week so I got some stuff from them, also. I'll be hitting up Jasmine's by Monday, once I decide which flavors I want.

Hairveda

• Strinilla (sp) DC

Qhmet

• Burdock Root Butter for my mom and I
  • Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

Hair Sisters

• Another Polly Half Wig
  • Motown Tresses Pippa Wig (my first full wig!)
    pippa_M.jpg
  • INSTANT WEAVE SYNTHETIC HALF WIG HZ-7009
  • HZ-7009_M.jpg
I did a half-arsed search for deals on Aubrey Organics. Hopefully I'll find some over the weekend.

I have purshased a maxiglide but after reading about hairveda I am going to purchase the almond glaze & whipped shea butter on cyber monday.

Darcy's Botanicals
- coconut lemongrass transitioning creme
- new herbal tea leave-in conditioning spritz
- Leave in conditioning spray (I really hope this is not sticky since glycerin is the 2nd ingredient)

Hairveda
- Cocosta oil

Shescentit
-coco creme leave-in
-fortifying hair mask
-tea-tree and grapefruit conditioner

Thinking about:
moisture mist (which I love!)
scalp spritz

Okay guys a thing I really need is a brown silk pillow case... anyone seen these somewhere? I'm gonna try the bay but I really need this when I forget to put my pretty wrap on... (like last night.. :wallbash:)

And I really need some reviews on Donna Marie...

oh man.... here i go
Qhemet: 2 Amla Olive Heavy Cream, 1 Burdock Root Butter Cream, 1 Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm, 2 sample sizes of Honeybush Tea Soft Hold Gel

Darcy's: 1 Peach Kernel (Natural Curls) Hydrating Milk, 1 Curl Detangling Milk in Sweet Cream, 1 Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme, 1 Juicy Peach Kernel Nectar, 1 Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Conditioning Oil, 1 Daily Leave-In Conditioner in Papaya Nectar, 1 Herbal Tea Leave-In Conditioning Spritz

Folica: Sedu Ionic 1'' (old skool style)

KBB: 2 Olive Oil Lotion in Luscious Pear and Unscented

naturalhair.org (Taliah Waajid): 32oz Herbal Conditioner (they didnt even have a sale)

Afroveda: 1 16oz Totally Twisted, 1 16oz Curly Custard, 1 16oz Cocoalatte, 1 8oz PUR Whipped Gelly 1 8oz Hemp Seed Butter

Hairveda: 2 Vatika Frosting, 4 Whipped Gelly (she only had 4oz sizes)

wait....theres more

Curlmart: Blended Cutie Jelly Cream

ok, im done. Im starting rehab next week. Thank God I don't have a family to care for cause they would be hungry wit no x-mas tree or presents. Lord forgive me.... :angel2:

Hairveda--2 sitrinillahs
Afroveda- curly custard (32 oz) and 8 oz pur whipped jelly
Beijaflores- creme brulee and hempseed butter

Im going to Sallys tmrw

Shescentit only. I NEEDED stuff so I had to scratch up money:

Big size of avocado conditioner
Seyani butter in vanilla(i always order scentless or chocolate)
The moisture mist(never tried. hope it's good)

I hope she has a Christmas sale so I can buy some more of my staples.

Hairveda--2 sitrinillahs
Afroveda- curly custard (32 oz) and 8 oz pur whipped jelly
Beijaflores- creme brulee and hempseed butter

Im going to Sallys tmrw

I've been looking at the bolded all weekend. I finally just said forget it and bought it.

I wanted the creme brulee because it looks like a moisturizer that detangles well. Which is good, but what pushed it over the top was the fact that it is glycerine free. And I want that in a few products this winter.

This hempseed butter looks good too. Lots of fatty acids. Good for sealing.

I've been looking at the bolded all weekend. I finally just said forget it and bought it.

I wanted the creme brulee because it looks like a moisturizer that detangles well. Which is good, but what pushed it over the top was the fact that it is glycerine free. And I want that in a few products this winter.

I was going to pick this up but could not find all the ingredients to it.

Whats wrong with using glycerin in the winter? :ohwell: The DB Twist Cream I ordered has glycerin

Last edited:
Whats wrong with using glycerin in the winter? :ohwell: The DB Twist Cream I ordered has glycerin

There is nothing wrong with it if it works for you. Some of us live in different climates. Like me i cannot use glycerin in the winter at all or my hair will dry out. Im in the midwest and it snows here and gets extremely cold and dry. In the summer its humid so im fine. Glycerin draws moisture from the air. If there is no moisture in the air it will draw moisture from the closest source which is our hair and it can make it dry and brittle. Some ladies can use glycerin year round with no ill effects. I ordered the twist cream without glycerin. But if you never experienced your being dried out using glycerin you should be fine.:yep:

I'm trying to end my PJ ways :look: so I only bought what I really needed/wanted. My poor linen closet couldn't take much more.:lachen:

Shescentit

1 Avocado Condish
1 Gillian Butter

Hairveda

2 Cococasta Oils (been really wanting to try, also great for sealing in the summer)
1 Almond Glaze (never tried and my hair line is drying out)
1 Whipped Gelly (never tried)

Now the electronics was where I spent the big $$$.:nono:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT MY KOMAZA ORDER TODAY!
Komazacare has a herbal rinse that last (6 months at least) It's one of my staples..
(It has acv,herbs & sulfur) VERY SOFT & TANGLE FREE HAIR.

Happy Hair Growing!
Within an hour of Lita answering my post (9:17 pm) Friday, November 27, 2009, I placed my order with Komaza. I received my order today at 10AM. It was free shipping, too! Great service! I can't wait to try the herbal rinse (ordered 5 of these), aloe moisturing shampoo, HoneyComb hair treatment, Aloe Moisturing conditioner, etc. I felt her discount was more than 15% 'cause there no shipping charges or taxes.

AGAIN, what great service!

Forreal Forreal though...

When will I get an Afroveda or a DB notice about my shipment?

QB has already shipped my order.

Come on now....

I ordered at 11:45; 15 minutes before the sale officially started. lol. I wish she offered pick up services b/c her office is not that far from me.

Ooo..I ordered WAY later. 10:19PT I had trouble deciding what to buy since she had loaded the site with new products PLUS the THANKS discount wasn't working. I would have ordered even later if I didn't go rogue and place my order w/o the discount.

Back