Black Friday Edition What did you buy?

All of the new stuff from curl junkie plus the conditioners on sale.

The coco leave in, jojoba milk and moisture mist from shescentit.

I bought the "Amika 1.5" Ceramic Styler Flat Iron Midnight Black" from Amazon for only $51.95 with free shipping.

I was gonna get the Maxiglide someone else had posted in another thread but for $30 less, I'll try this one first. lol

Shescentit: Coco Creme Leave-In, Deshani Scalp Elixir (staple product), Fortifying Hair Masque (staple product), and Banana Brulee (trying for the first time).

All i ordered were the banana brulee and the seyani hair butter from shescentit (really wanted to try them) and some vitamins from vitabase.

still looking for silk scarves though.

Qhemet: Burdock Root Butter Cream (1) and Karkady Mist (2)
Afroveda: Shea Amla (1) and Holy Basil Conditioner (1)

:grin::grin::grin:
Hairveda
pH 24/7 Balancing Rinse-Restore & Condition 1 bottle idk y i got this must have been :drunk: off sleep.
Almond Glaze-The Natural Grease 3 jars
Hemp & Tea Tree 1 bar
SitriNillah Masque 1 jar

Qhemet
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee 1 jar
Amla & Olive Heavy Cream 1 jar
Burdock Root Butter Cream 1 jar

This is my first time using these products, I needed something to help me stretch my relaxers so hopefully at least ONE of these will do the trick. 4B thick coarse dry roots.:lick::lick:

when you are done using your Qhemet products, can you write a review on here? Im trying to stretch for 13 weeks and need products to help me do so. Thanks!

Qhemet

This is my first time using these products, I needed something to help me stretch my relaxers so hopefully at least ONE of these will do the trick. 4B thick coarse dry roots.:lick::lick:

Qhemet

when you are done using your Qhemet products, can you write a review on here? Im trying to stretch for 13 weeks and need products to help me do so. Thanks!

You Made a Excellent Choice in Your Product Selection to help you "Stretch" These products are great for that.:yep:

Each one played a Vital Role in My Stretch-Success.

I found that out quickly during my last 16 week Stretch. I was completely "SOLD" (which was what caused me to order them this time). The First time they were Gifted to Me (Thanks Charzboss). IMO: they make a wonderful "Aid" for Stretching.

I also used the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. It really helps you seal in moisture.

Let Us Know how they work. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I purchased Qhemet's BRBC (2) and AOHC 9(1)

My boyfriend stayed up til 6 am checking when the site would be open to take black friday orders because I had to get up early for work and had to get some sleep. The poor thing didnt go back to the main page where Qhemet posted the sale would start at 7am

I'm going to marry that man :infatuated:haha

Hairveda..almond glaze
cocasta oil and
and the hairveda gel( Forgot the name right now)
but thats all..I didnt get and sitrinillah sincei just got the 5 pound tub 2 weeks ago..

Dag girl! You are SERIOUS about your sitrinillah! I watched your review of it on youtube and I purchased one a few weeks ago and another one today. Im going to use it for the first time tomorrow.

Hairveda..almond glaze
cocasta oil and
and the hairveda gel( Forgot the name right now)
but thats all..I didnt get and sitrinillah sincei just got the 5 pound tub 2 weeks ago..

So far..

Shescentit
Banana Brulee Deep condish
Seyani Hair Butter

I'm still lurking the other sites... :sekret:

I plan on doing a you tube show on all the hair stuff brought today!!!
And how I apply it to my hair, once I take out the braids :lachen:

You Made a Excellent Choice in Your Product Selection to help you "Stretch" These products are great for that.:yep:

Each one played a Vital Role in My Stretch-Success.

I found that out quickly during my last 16 week Stretch. I was completely "SOLD" (which was what caused me to order them this time). The First time they were Gifted to Me (Thanks Charzboss). IMO: they make a wonderful "Aid" for Stretching.

I also used the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. It really helps you seal in moisture.

Let Us Know how they work. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Thank you. I was hoping I made the right choice!! I read so many reviews on it on LHCF!!! Plus my hair is so coarse and i was experiencing ALOT of breakage because the rest of my hair is texlaxed. all the products that I have was not making my NG smooth enough to allow the comb to go straight through my NG to my texturized hair. so I will leave my hair in the braids until my products come!! hope it is soon at least no more than a week!!!

Afroveda Shea-Amla Whipped Butter Cream and CocoLatte something or other.

It's my first time buying from them, so I hope the stuff works for my kids. I've heard good things about them. These Black Friday sales are testing the hell outta me! I done got so many Black Friday sale emails and I have to quickly delete them before I give in to the pj monster.

I got Afroveda's Shea-Amla Whipped Butter Cream and CocoLatte Moisture Mask and Darcy's Coconut Cupuacu Butter Natural Hair Pomade. Tomorrow I'm going to order two half wigs from hairsisters.com.

Qhemet:
Karkady Mist
Amla and Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Cream
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
Honeybush Gel

Darcy's bontanicals:
Avocado and Plum Twisting Creme
Coconut Capuacu Butter
Madagascar Styling cream
Tucuma Butter whip

How many items of each product did you buy?

I was hoping no one would notice that I hadn't put the amounts :lachen: ok here goes;
Qhemet Biologics’s Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm 8oz x 10
Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream 8oz x 5

Unfortunately for me, I’m very heavy-handed, but I’m working on this :look:

Last edited:
I ordered this in Sept and really like it. But I’m put off by “Shelf Life: 3 weeks. 3 uses medium to short hair/ 2 uses for long hair”. So, I think I’ll try to duplicate this. That’s why I ordered the horsetail herb from fromnaturewithlove.com.

When you receive it and use it, let me know if you have any ideas as to how to recreate it…. The ratio of neem, nettle, horsetail and ACV.

Thanks

NP girl, I will do a review on it too! I am sure all that is needed is an ACV infusion but I will get back to you on it!

I plan on doing a you tube show on all the hair stuff brought today!!!
And how I apply it to my hair, once I take out the braids :lachen:

:lachen: Oooo So I'm not the only peRson sittng up here with a head full of braids? That I just had done on the 15th :look: But, went to town at 3 different e-tailers.. :blush:

Darcy's Botanicals:
2-8oz jars Madagarscar Vanilla Styling Creme

Qhemet Biologics:

1-8oz AOHC
1-8oz OHHB
1-2oz HTSG

Afroveda:

1-16oz Shea Amla

Tis all. I hope...

Last edited:
Back