BKT on 4B kinks (pics inside)

WOWOWO You got alot of hair.. Very Pretty, and Thick..

Thank you for sharing.. I'm planing on getting the BKT on my natural 4zzz Hair next year... cause after a wasteful day at the salon trying to straighten my hair BKT is sounding very nice right now

You see the button to the right of the quote button? When you want to multiquote, click that button for each post you want to quote. Then when you're done, push the post reply button (as you normally would) and all the quotes will be there.

Oh, snap, I did it! Thanks and thanks for coming out to comment. I know you and Lucky's Mom are not down with BKT so I appreciate a holla!

You did a great job with all of that HAIR! And you're a woman after my own heart! I love the DIY spirit!:yep:
I did my own BKT too...so I know what you went through.
And you're little bunny it so precious!

How does one become a KMH member? I've got to see what you did to your hair!

Yeah, the technique was probably the problem. Since you have so much going on, you should probably go to a salon to get it done.

Word, Girl, word!

Is the BKT safe??? How long has it been on the market??? The reason that I ask is because of the face mask you are wearing during the application process...:look:...I would hate for something to mess up all that pretty, thick hair!!!!:yep:

There are lots of threads on this very topic--I can't believe I wrote that since it sometimes annoys me when others do--but it is true and they have better, detailed info. Basically, though, it has been around for years but only recently became more widely known in these circles. There are fumes given off during the process, hence the mask. Supposedly it is safe if you keep your area well ventilated but there have been many debates on the site about this. It is best to read everything and decide what is right for you and your hair.:yep:

Your hair is FREAKING FANTASTIC!!! I love love love surprise hair!!! Surprise hair is what I call mega shrinkage hair. It's like look at me I'm NL.... SURPRISE!!! I'm BSL b1tches!!!!

I'm glad you tried it and oh my god i just love your hair. How long will this last?

:lachen:Yeah, I couldn't believe how long my hair was the first time I straightened it. I thought it would take 10 years before I got anywhere near shoulder length.
It is supposed to last a few months. My hair doesn't like to play by the rules, though, so I'm skeptical.

I don't care that you're not at BSL. Your hair is to die for! Gorgeous mane! Isn't shrinkage like a bag of magic tricks?

Shrinkage is magically irritating!

Why did you decide to go with the ether version?

Becuz I'm cheap!!! Really, it was the best bang for my buck at the time for that many ounces.

Thank you for sharing.. I'm planing on getting the BKT on my natural 4zzz Hair next year... cause after a wasteful day at the salon trying to straighten my hair BKT is sounding very nice right now

I totally feel you. Last December I got my hair professionally pressed for the first time and as soon as I washed it, it was all over. The heifer charged me $25 bucks more, too, for all of my "bad hair".

beautiful hair!!

It's so thick!~!

I've been trying not to read about this BKT that yawl been talking about, but my curiousity is getting the best of me!!

Thank you, ladies! One day I'll learn to multi-quote and respond individually...

Yes, my shrinkage is ridiculous. It is like somebody put a curse on me to have the longest hair of my life but never being able to see it unless I straighten which takes too long, so I rarely do it.

Looks great and i was SHOCKED at the length - definitely alot of shrinkage. u must get the only comments or pple reaching for ur hair when u finally wear it out straight - :gorgeous:

Woah!! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for sharing :yep:

Yes, I had much more blingy results with my second treatment. I think I'd have had even blingier results with Global 4% but I'm cool with the 2%

That's some mega thick hair:yep::spinning::yep: Thanks for the review - the more I hread, the more I'm inclined to do it in the future. I just need too see hiw things progress after 6-12 months.

That's some mega thick hair:yep::spinning::yep: Thanks for the review - the more I hread, the more I'm inclined to do it in the future. I just need too see hiw things progress after 6-12 months.

But since there are natural bkt vets like Qdeez, Brittany, Crazydaze and Foxxylisa (all are lhcf members) that have been using the treatment a year or more, you can already know what the final results are. Qdeez has been using it for over a year and you can even see her curls coming back if you go to her album.

Just wanted to point this out. I'm not saying you should rush into anything, either.

Beee-yoooooo-teeeeeeeeee-fuuuuuuuuuuuu! I loves it like a fat boy loves cake. And, by that, I mean your hair in general. It looks great kinky and straight.

Wow you have beautiful hair! And a lot of it!! I'm trying to find some info. now on this BKT. I was looking last week and couldn't find enough about it, but I'm going to search some more now 'cause after looking at your hair, and I'm 4B also... I don't think I'll be able to handle all that when I make it to APL. Of course I don't think mine will be as thick either, but I'm going to check this BKT out anyway.

Congratulations on doing such a great job! LOL at your kids and the mustaches. :lachen:They're so adorable!

OMG the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the first and second pictures was OH NO she's got the swine flu! LOL

Looks like you and your family had a great time playing with your hair! LOL
Congrats

Beee-yoooooo-teeeeeeeeee-fuuuuuuuuuuuu! I loves it like a fat boy loves cake. And, by that, I mean your hair in general. It looks great kinky and straight.
Now that is a compliment!!!:lachen:
OMG the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the first and second pictures was OH NO she's got the swine flu! LOL
Haha! Yeah, the mask is multi-purpose---it's good for the flu, fumes and playing nurse and doctor:look:!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, ladies! I'm must declare that I'm not particularly impressed at the moment. I'm gonna wash it tonight or tomorrow. This will be the real test to see if my hair detangles more easily...

wow! i loove your hair before and after!. thanks..i was wondering how this worked on 4b hair. wonderful results.

wow! i loove your hair before and after!. thanks..i was wondering how this worked on 4b hair. wonderful results.

Oooh, Sylver2, LOVE U! Seriously.

Well, I put conditioner on my hair and I'm gonna sleep in it. I must admit one section of my hair is looking awfully straight. It was always looser than the rest of my hair...I don't know...I guess I'll see the full results when I put water on it...

Back