Big Choppers

jennifer30

What did you do at the beginning to make your curls form? When did they start to show? I shaved my head and it's growing back but I don't see any curls yet...

Mine didn't show until one day I did an apple cider vinegar rinse. Boy I must have been destroying my cuticles because i sprayed on some cold ACV and everyone was shocked by how coily it actually was.

Mud washes also make coils pop for me. (Don't use them anymore because I'd prefer my hair to be stretched.)

Mine didn't show until one day I did an apple cider vinegar rinse. Boy I must have been destroying my cuticles because i sprayed on some cold ACV and everyone was shocked by how coily it actually was.

Mud washes also make coils pop for me. (Don't use them anymore because I'd prefer my hair to be stretched.)
ok...
hmmm...maybe it's too early to tell...

It depends on your texture, which can vary from section to section. I didn't big chop but grew out my barbered cut which I had worn for ages. The back between my ears curled as soon as it got some length, then came the sides. My crown and back took longer, and at first only curled on the ends.

It depends on your texture, which can vary from section to section. I didn't big chop but grew out my barbered cut which I had worn for ages. The back between my ears curled as soon as it got some length, then came the sides. My crown and back took longer, and at first only curled on the ends.
Your hair is cute

Back