Beware... Tis Cuffing Season...

SummerSolstice

Got this from my FB news feed... so true :lol::lol::lol:

Ladies please be aware that this is the time of year when men start looking for women with jobs to cuff...from now till Halloween that bid going in they just looking for them Thanksgiving plates with the good white meat turkey on it, x-mas gifts and them.early income tax sneakers y'all be copping them...Just know by Valentines Day he will "just need a break" shawty...Ctfu...trust me I got bruh bruhs! Lmaooooo

Yup. they got a calendar for cuffin season and errythang
CuffinSeason_2012_Dec.png

Sorry I dont know how to make it smaller

This is HILARIOUS! and so true.

Ladies, stay alert. The 'okeydoke' and jedi mind tricks are being prepped as we speak.

Don't fall for it. :lol:

Lol!
Women should make their own calendar and play these men at their own game... Drop them at pre income tax time so no serious gifts have gone out...

(yes christmas is serious, but you have to give to get, right?)

Editor's Note...I do not endorse any of the above game playing or such shenanigans of any type

That calendar is awful!

Cuffin season is definitely a true phenom. By Jan a bunch of folks will be bowing to the porcelain god and wearing stretchy tights and baggy tunics.

ava2 said:
It's not a game.

Remain vigilant and alert, ladies.

Now that there is a calendar, a thread, any attempts at cuffing or being cuffed should be shared for analysis, review and counter-strategy :lol:.

:lol::lol::lol:

no, seriously, every time I come into this thread, I get a wave of anxiety. WHERE IS THE WOMEN'S MANUAL?!:lol::spinning:
I refused to be cuffed, goshdarnit... Well, I mean, so long as the cuffing isn't short-term:lol:

"How to identify the short-term cuffers from those who are in for the long haul." I need a manual on THAT.

"How to identify the short-term cuffers from those who are in for the long haul." I need a manual on THAT.

I have never experienced a cuffer that was in it for the long haul.:lol: Right when spring and summer hit, they randomly felt like they needed space:rolleyes:.

I wonder if this is biological because even though I am married, I have noticed that I have increased playing R & B love songs around the house as of lately:sekret: And Dh has been side-eyeing me for it :look:.

Back