best detangling products

NAY007

since my hair is really getting longer the tangling is getting worse.
what do you ladies think is the best detangling conditioner and also best detangling leave in conditioner?
all suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
nay /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gurl!!! The only thing I use is Elucence moisturizing conditioner. I love it so much I make a mixture with water, Elucence conditioner and Aphogee EFA oil and use it as a leave in before roller setting. I'm sure something is gonna work for ya!

Do they sell Suave product in Germany? Because Suave Naturals Aloe Conditioner is very detangling and it makes the hair really soft.

Aveda Brilliant Damage Control. This is a spray leave-in and it detangles like you would not believe...

I agree. Elucence is off the chain! My hair is soft before I put any products on it. That is nothing short of a miracle for my hair. Creme of Nature is good, but it builds up on me after a while. I also like spray detanglers like Ion Anti-Frizz Leave-In. Pre-shampoo hot oil treatments help, too.
Someone posted a tip recently about detangling while the conditioner is still in the hair. I haven't tried this yet, but it sounds good.

Elucence is my first runner up for detangling. My ultimate weapon for tangling Aubrey organics Island creme spice. The tanlges disappear b/4 I even have the chance run my wide toothed comb thru.

I use Elucence, Quidad spray leave in or Aveda Damage Control(sp). They all work really well on my hair.

thanks everybody for your replies.

so far i always used pantene leave in and it always worked great but yesterday ( and so many other times) our px didn't have it anymore and i really needed a new leave in so i bought aussie hair insurance. i have tried the aussie 3-minute-miracle before and that stuff was great. so i gave that darn hair insurance (that name makes me mad right now) a try. it took me about 30 min to detangle my hair after washing. it was a night mare. almost as bad as with the infusium back then.

oh and something else, i also bought african six royale (i think that's the name) hair doctor, which is a leave in also. i haven't tried that yet after washing my hair. has anybody tried it and how did it work???
nay

If you can get your hands on Motions Nourishing Leave In Conditioner, it's a great detangler. FYI, it has silicones in it - I don't know whether you dislike cones or not. If you like them, this stuff works great! Motions might be hard to find in the px, though. My sister's ex-husband was stationed in Germany for some time, and on my visits to them and the px, I never saw Motions hair stuff there. So someone stateside might have to ship this to you. Check out www.motionshair.com. I don't remember whether you can order products from the site, but you can see the full range of stuff that Motions makes.

Are you in the military, Nay? And what part of Germany are you in?

NAY:

I have tried it and it made my hair soft. I used to put it on after I had washed condtioned and blotted it dry and then I would style either blow dry or wrap. After a year of using it my hair started to get dry when I used it so I stopped. Now I use it on my goddaughter's hair and it works ok but we have to use half of the bottle to get through her hair because it is so thick but her hair is soft after it's done.

HTH

Hi Nay,

The best detangling spray I have ever used is the Giovannie Leave in conditioner and also the Wana..okay Beverly Johnson Detangling Spray. I still have a hard time saying that woman's name, will always be Wanakee to me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back