Before and After Not-So-Big-Chop Pics!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
Oh what the heck is going on with fotki!Let me do something else to it.

It's fixed!
clap.gif

Your hair looks lovely. Congrats on doing the cut yourself. The braidout came out really nice.
up.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Your braid out is wonderful. How many braids did you make to get the braid out with the shorter hair?

Aww thanks everyone! I have really been scrugglin these days since my chop. I went to purchase some more hair items today that might bring out my texture. I ended up paying 32.00 for Aveda be curly and brilliant gel.
shocked.gif
The sales lady told me that if they don't work,I could bring them back. What did she say that for? The gel is already going back to the store-the jury's still out for the Be curly.

The waves from the braid out are so defined, looks wonderful. I love the cut on you!

I think it's great that you can try a few products and return them for not working. I'd take advantage of that at Sally's. My good friend recommends Noodle Head for bringing out curls...it's $4.99 at Sally's.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I think it's great that you can try a few products and return them for not working. I'd take advantage of that at Sally's. My good friend recommends Noodle Head for bringing out curls...it's $4.99 at Sally's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard about this. I might give it a try.

You know I love your new do. I think you rock to have the courage to cut your own hair, especially given all the hair you have. I think I would have gone to get it cut. Kudos to you lady!
smile.gif

You did a great job on your chop!
clap.gif
Are you gonna wear a shake and go? That would look so awesome on you! Beautiful hair as always!
smile.gif

Back