Before and After Not-So-Big-Chop Pics!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I think it's great that you can try a few products and return them for not working. I'd take advantage of that at Sally's. My good friend recommends Noodle Head for bringing out curls...it's $4.99 at Sally's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noodle Head?
laugh.gif
I will definitely check this out,too. Is it a gel?

[ QUOTE ]
ms_kenesha said:
You did a great job on your chop!
clap.gif
Are you gonna wear a shake and go? That would look so awesome on you! Beautiful hair as always!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shake and go?...At the moment all I can do is a go.
laugh.gif
Like mentioned before,I still have a few permed ends (or whatever). I am going to take the ladies' advice that recommended no more cutting. I think I will wait until next month on cutting,just to see if those straight ends are still permed or not. I have been going to several salons that cater to natural hair and right now,I am not feeling them. One lady was so nice and everything and I was excited because she does natural hair. Well, she "tested" my hair to see if I can have a two strand twist out and with the right product ( Black and Sassy styling creme)it did. Good right? WRONG! I assumed that I would pay 45.00 the most for the style but the lady said 75.00!!
whyme.gif
If I am going to pay that much,I can get extensions,something I know will last for at least a month. So, after my peak of the product she used, I went to a nearby beauty supply and purchased it. Tonight,I am going to twist my own hair-she's crazy.

I almost missed this update! As expected --- girl, your hair is full, healthy and beautiful!

I'm looking forward to hearing more discoveries about your hair --- it's truly an inspiration!
wave.gif

girrrl.. you hair's so versatile. I love that half-braided style (Keeper).. I'm not sure what you call it, but it's very pretty!
smile.gif

Back