New pictures are posted!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
[ QUOTE ]
TigerLily said:
Bubln, I love your hair! Esp. your twists!

Question:
When you do your twists with the Black and Sassy creme set, do you air dry?

[/ QUOTE ]

I no longer use Black and Sassy Creme set,but when I did, I allowed it to airdry. It provided a nice hold,but it made my hair crunchy. I now alternate between the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel and Salon Selectives Control Putty.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
OoooooooWeeeeeee (with a whistle) You and your hair are so beautiful!!!! I want to be a puffalicious "Power Puff Girl" too.
weird.gif

I never knew natural hair could be straightened so well with a roller set. Hmmmmm
scratchchin.gif
Why did you have to post these so close to my relaxer touch up?
whyme.gif

You've got me thinking real hard Bubln'
brainy.gif
(thinking to myself) "I wanna be puffalicious like Bubln' and join the other "Power Puff" girls but
confused.gif
.............................."

TO BE CONTINUED
sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I been soooo anxious!
clap.gif
Your hair IS too puffilicious!!! It looks great!!! It's getting so long and your styles are beautiful
smile.gif
! I especially liked the braided front w/the loose back
smile.gif
, that was super cute
grin.gif
! Keep up the good work!

What do you use to hold your puff?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use a scarf to hold my puff. After I fold the scarf, I place it on the front part of my hair and tie it once in the back. As I tighten the scarf by tying it, it slides to the back of my hair and I control how far up it goes. This provides me with puff options. Does this make sense?

Your hair is coming along very well. It's so pretty and curly.
smile.gif

Question: Does your hair grow an inch a month?

[ QUOTE ]
Crysdon said:
Your hair is coming along very well. It's so pretty and curly.
smile.gif

Question: Does your hair grow an inch a month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, who knows? From my point of view, it looks like it is growing 0 inches a month
lachen70.gif
I have been spraying rosemary tea on my scalp twice a day, so this may be contributing to the growth. Now when my hair gets to my shoulders (hopefully next year), then I can say it grows an inch a month.
smile.gif

Your hair is sooo thick! My favorite style has to be the Phat Twist Out. When I look at natural hair magazines, natural hair like yours is what I want to see. Just thick, healthy, and real. BTW, that blue-black hair color of yours is lovely!

[ QUOTE ]
blue_flower said:
Your hair is sooo thick! My favorite style has to be the Phat Twist Out. When I look at natural hair magazines, natural hair like yours is what I want to see. Just thick, healthy, and real. BTW, that blue-black hair color of yours is lovely!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,blue flower.

[ QUOTE ]
babyblue said:
beautiful hair girl!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my- a compliment from the natural hair goddess??!! I am not worthy!I am not worthy!!
notworthy.gif

Your hair is off the chain. Thick and incredibly healthy looking. And you have amazing sheen.
smile.gif

You have LOTS of hair girl
smile.gif
and it's so versatile too.
up.gif
You remind me of someone I went to college with too--do you have any relatives in Texas?

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
You have LOTS of hair girl
smile.gif
and it's so versatile too.
up.gif
You remind me of someone I went to college with too--do you have any relatives in Texas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I do,but she's from Waco.

Your hair looks gorgeous! I cannot wait until my hair is that length. Right now I'm at this ridiculous in between look and my hair doesn't look good loose unless I pick it out and put a headband on!
frown.gif
I'm thinking about getting tree braids in the meantime!
smile.gif

Great job! You are hereby added to my list of natural hair inspirations
smile.gif
Sometimes I get discouraged (especially after times like last nights coconut milk disaster
frown.gif
) but I am determined to grow this relaxer outta my head and seeing beautiful natural hair like yours helps a lot!
smile.gif

Next time I hear somebody use the term good hair I'll show him/her your album. Your hair is absolutely all around stunning! Keep it up!

Back