• Thread starter Thread starter Bublnbrnsuga
  • Start date Start date
[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Bublnbrnsuga -- girlllll you have PERFECT hair
grin.gif
i luv your hair like this --- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a trip! Every post you have there's at least one smiley. Sometimes I can barely read your posts from all of the smileys you use!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Bublnbrnsuga -- girlllll you have PERFECT hair
grin.gif
i luv your hair like this --- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

You are such a trip! Every post you have there's at least one smiley. Sometimes I can barely read your posts from all of the smileys you use!
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

girlllll me either
lachen70.gif
i have to always go thru when i edit and take about half of them out
look.gif
and i STILL end up having too many
laugh.gif
-- jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
Boadicea said:
Your hair looks great! Do you dye it or is that your natural color?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't color it! It's so nice and shiny as it is.
smile.gif

That's my natural color. I have had highlights before and the perm even 'colored' my hair for me,so I decided to leave my hair alone. It was hard though and to think about it, I still have some Texture and Tones Flaming Desire in my bathroom cabinet
scratchchin.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm jealous....I want my hair to look like BBS's! Girl, you know you will need to give me all your tips. I am going to make sure I keep looking at your album when I take these braids out. Your hair is awesome!
smile.gif

Wow BBS!

Your hair is gorgeous and your rollerset is simply AMAZING!!! I am LOVING it! Soooo pretty!

How long did it take you to learn how to rollerset? How long does it take to set your hair?

I tried a rollerset on my own a couple of weekends ago and it was an utter disaster. Then I went to the Dominican salon and they HOOKED IT UP!!

I plan to continue going, but I am also committing myself to learning how to rollerset...

[ QUOTE ]
OshunCurls said:
Wow BBS!

Your hair is gorgeous and your rollerset is simply AMAZING!!! I am LOVING it! Soooo pretty!

How long did it take you to learn how to rollerset? How long does it take to set your hair?

I tried a rollerset on my own a couple of weekends ago and it was an utter disaster. Then I went to the Dominican salon and they HOOKED IT UP!!

I plan to continue going, but I am also committing myself to learning how to rollerset...

[/ QUOTE ]

It didn't take me long at all. Please don't think I am a pro-I still don't know how to use the magnetic roller with just the silver clip yet because I can never get it tight enough. It keeps flopping over! It doesn't take me long at all- I'd say about a good 20 minutes now.
smile.gif

Miss Brown is right. I saw your avatar in another thread and my jaw dropped. Beautiful! I haven't even looked to see if you have an album yet. I may hit the floor.

Bubbln, I just learned how to use the roller and the silver clip. I will show you the secret when I see you again. My sister who does hair also learned and showed me.

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
Got some more pics on the way... and I am so excited! I finally know how to do a puff/afro!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else having a problem seeing her new pics. (using password lovely) I'm so jealous, wanna see bbs hair!!! I'm sure its lovely, I always enjoy looking at your hair.

Oh sowwry you guys,I changed it to 'brown'. I was getting some strange replies about my hair....

Bublnbrnsuga,

Did you change your password? I clicked on the second album, I typed in lovely and even copied it from where u posted it. And it keeps saying authentication failed!
computer.gif

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif

Nevermind...I just looked through your whole thread to see if u had changed your password and now I see it above the post I had posted!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BBS, You are doing your thang with that hair of yours!! Go on now!

I remember back when you first chopped, you were having a little trouble finding your way. Girl, now you are leaving us all at a loss for words with your cute styles :-)

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
BBS, You are doing your thang with that hair of yours!! Go on now!

I remember back when you first chopped, you were having a little trouble finding your way. Girl, now you are leaving us all at a loss for words with your cute styles :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto!
grin.gif

Back