Be Your Own Boyfriend

caribeandiva

Human being
Anyone read this book by Kaneisha Grayson? And she's a young black author too!! The premise is to be genuinely in love with your life and treat yourself the way you'd want your man to treat you. I havent read this book but I agree wholeheartedly with her line of thought. You attract what you are. Anyone care to chime in about ways they've been doing just that lately? Or ways you plan to treat yourself that way?

I'm in a relationship, but I always date myself.i did it when I was single too. I like my private time so I'll catch a move alone, get massages, regular appointments at the nail shop, go to lunches at new places, etc. Now I'm trying new outdoor stuff like hiking, running marathons, rock climbing...SO works soooo much so when I want to go on a date and he's not available I go anyway. Sometimes with girl friends

I respect what this author has to say but I have Been doing this for years!!!
Would rather just have the boyfriend instead.
I am tired of treating myself and looking after myself.
NOTHING takes the place of a real man.
I am single and if I had a nickle for every time someone told me how to be in order to get a man I would be rich enough to not give a damn.
The best advice I had was to just be myself, relax and get out of the damn house and meet people!!!

I respect what this author has to say but I have Been doing this for years!!!
Would rather just have the boyfriend instead.
I
am tired of treating myself and looking after myself.
NOTHING takes the place of a real man.
I am single and if I had a nickle for every time someone told me how to be in order to get a man I would be rich enough to not give a damn.
The best advice I had was to just be myself, relax and get out of the damn house and meet people!!!
Amen gurl! Preach!!

I'm in a relationship, but I always date myself.i did it when I was single too. I like my private time so I'll catch a move alone, get massages, regular appointments at the nail shop, go to lunches at new places, etc. Now I'm trying new outdoor stuff like hiking, running marathons, rock climbing...SO works soooo much so when I want to go on a date and he's not available I go anyway. Sometimes with girl friends
I was just coming in to say something similar. I was my own man single too. Be fulfilled single and you will have a better relationship and better suitors.

Anyone read this book by Kaneisha Grayson? And she's a young black author too!! The premise is to be genuinely in love with your life and treat yourself the way you'd want your man to treat you. I havent read this book but I agree wholeheartedly with her line of thought. You attract what you are. Anyone care to chime in about ways they've been doing just that lately? Or ways you plan to treat yourself that way?

This looks like a good book. I checked out the excerpts on Amazon. I think I might get it.

Lol...no I'm not dating myself...that's what men are for.

While yes, I always have and will treat myself good. I have guy friends who I don't sleep with for dinners and movies, etc. Oan it's understood that if I'm in a relationship they get ghost.

Back