Barbershop Revenge

JFK

So, I'm sitting in the barbershop with my son to get his haircut.

A man is in the barber's chair getting his haircut when the barber pauses, acts like he's checking his phone, then pulls out a black pencil.

I'm watching when he then places the pencil on the man's head and starts coloring in a hairline.:eek:

Dude looks uncomfortable as I look on but I didn't flinch and stared right at them:lachen:

I know it seems petty but it's my one attempt of revenge when men come into a beauty salon with women looking half crazy getting their hair done.

I HATE when men just be lingering and staring in a beauty salon for no reason.

Sorry, just wanted to vent and share.

Girl, when our eyes met and he saw that I wouldn't stop staring, he closed his eyes...you know how you close your eyes while your hairdresser is finishing your hair with oil sheen or something?

I'm thinking "Bruh, you can close your eyes all you want...you don't see me, but I see YOU getting your hairline shaped up with a pencil"
I pictured an ostrich sticking his head in a hole like "Nope, you can't see me, I'm not here". Bah, reminds me of an Ex who filled in his gotee with my eyebrow pencil. Apparently we were both a match for MAC's "spike" :look:

LOL. This is funny.

I went to a salon once that also had a barber and a loc person. I was so freaking uncomfortable getting my hair done. My stylist specialized in natural hair blowouts/straightening so I was looking extra crazy during the blowout process. :nono: The men were so fascinated at the process. They couldn't help but stare.

Girl, when our eyes met and he saw that I wouldn't stop staring, he closed his eyes...you know how you close your eyes while your hairdresser is finishing your hair with oil sheen or something?

I'm thinking "Bruh, you can close your eyes all you want...you don't see me, but I see YOU getting your hairline shaped up with a pencil"
Hilarious! You just made my day :lachen:

Back