BabyBlue this is a shout out to you!!!!!!!

honeisos

I want to cry (with happiness)when I see your hair !!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I can only hope to have hair like yours..when my transition is over...
Your album should be required to be viewed by every T-girl

so we never give up hope!!!!!!!!!:yay:

Im co-signing, i have her saved on my favorites since i joined, every now and then i go and view her photos for inspiration.

Yes I peeped her album when I first started transitioning and was like that's it,no more chemicals for me :D

It is always great to look at Baby Blue's hair. It is a great inspiration for many natural hair ladies, and others too, once you look after your hair, your are creative with your styles, you have have very beautiful hair. Thank you for sharing your album! :yay:

thank u

honeisos, shatani, confused one,audrachanell, blessed1, westerneyes, laketta, peachtree, kha, hiza and valerie.:Rose:

Hey Baby Blue,

How long have you ben natural? I've started my transitioned in Dec 2003 and did my BC in August of 2004. So far I am enjoying being natural and at first my hair seem to have grown like weed. Now it is growing at a snails pace. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to speed up the pace?

blkbeauty said:
Hey Baby Blue,

How long have you ben natural? I've started my transitioned in Dec 2003 and did my BC in August of 2004. So far I am enjoying being natural and at first my hair seem to have grown like weed. Now it is growing at a snails pace. Do you have any suggestions on what I can do to speed up the pace?

thanks dangerouslyshy and oshuncurls

@blkbeauty:
i had my last relaxer 6 yrs ago. i transitioned for 2 yrs and ive been fully natural for 4.

I wish i knew of a product or technique that can speed up hair growth. My hair grows pretty slow to average and varies from 1/8-1/2 inch a month. All i can suggest really is to be keep your hair clean, conditioned, moisturized, minimize excessive manipulation and most of all be patient. One of the best ways to promote lenght retention is to prevent breakage from happening in the first place, so make sure you deep condition regularly and detangle with wide tooth combs from ends to roots and include more protective styles in your regimen. Also make sure to trim split ends regularly before they spread up the strand and get worse. Eat right, get plenty of exercise and take a good multivitamin and you should see positive results all over from head to toe;)

Last edited:
Your hair is absolutely breath taking! I want to thank you for all the homemade hair tips which I will try after looking at your hair--I am relaxed but now seriously thinking about going natural, you make it look so easy!

Beautiful, Beautiful hair

Thanks!
Jancan7

Back