Wow! Babyblue You Have a Beautiful Head of Hair

Re: Wow! Babyblue You Have a Beautiful Head of Hai

girl your hair is GORGEOUS! i'm lovin that braidout of yours!

beautiful hair indeed
smile.gif

*crying i want pretty hair too!! as soon as i chope it all off!! * but its pretty, when i fully decide to transition ( a long while from now i have o first reach my relaxer goal, then i'll think about going natural ) i think i'm going to do a long transition too. you're one of my inspirations!

lol ya'll are embarassing me now
laugh.gif
. Thanks so much for the compliments. i really appreciate them.

pressandcurl: for the updo you grab your hair like your about to make a ponytail then twirl the hair upwards, u then grab the ends, tuck them in and pin. Thats the best i can describe it. its a good protective style.

Oh.. to be natural again. Such natural shine and nice thickness. Keep up the good work.

You have one of the most beautiful head of natural hair I have ever seen.If I knew my hair would come out looking like that I would go natural.

Since you transitioned for 5 years, how long was your relaxed hair when you decided to go natural? At what point (year 1, 2, etc.) do you think you cut the last of the relaxer off?

I never transitioned, and am curious about it, since I get asked about going this route all the time.

*running back to drool at album*

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
Girlfriend deserves a round of applause
clap.gif
for hair that gorgeous.
king.gif
Take a bow girl, you have earned it.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe I haven't posted on this thread! Babyblu - ya know I love your hair, Honey! Just gorgeous!

Deeplyrooted is right, you deserve a round of applause
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
swayback23 said:
Since you transitioned for 5 years, how long was your relaxed hair when you decided to go natural? At what point (year 1, 2, etc.) do you think you cut the last of the relaxer off?

[/ QUOTE ]
My relaxed hair was 2-3 inches above bra strap. It took 2 years for me to get rid of all the straight ends. Lookin back now i feel silly holding on to them for so long but at that time there werent any resources on the web for natural hair to help guide me. transitioners are so lucky now with all the info out there. Thanks for the love everyone!

Back