AVEDA DR LEAVE IN.........COMING SOON!!!

ItsyBitsy

Today I stopped by Aveda to pick up a leave in conditioner. I spoke with the sales lady & explained that I was looking for a leave in comparible to the Elixir. She recommended the Hang Straight but said in a couple of months Aveda will release the new leave-in to replace the Elixir & it will be part of the DR line.
By the way has any one used the Hang Straight for rollersets?

Last edited:
DIONNE31 said:
Today I stopped by Aveda to pick up a leave in conditioner. I spoke with the sales lady & explained that I was looking for a leave in comparible to the Elixir. She recommended the Hang Straight but said in a couple of months Aveda will release the new leave-in to replace the Elixir & it will be part of the DR line.
By the way has any one used the Hang Straight for rollersets?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:whyme:

Nice & Wavy said:
Yeah right...my first review you will be right back in here tryin to find out how much, etc.....yep, you sure wil!!! LOL, LOL!

Can you see my siggy? it's been 2 days since I began my challange:( And now, the DR leave in:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO:ill:

Gosh, that doesn't even tempt me (especially with the rise in prices of late. Goodness, the liter of Sap Moss I bought for $48 back in April in Florida and it's $62 at the Origins salon in Dulles Town Center!!!!!!) because I use the reconstructor as a leave in...

I haven't been tempted to buy a new product in months, but I will be checking this one out!

Leshia said:
Gosh, that doesn't even tempt me (especially with the rise in prices of late. Goodness, the liter of Sap Moss I bought for $48 back in April in Florida and it's $62 at the Origins salon in Dulles Town Center!!!!!!) because I use the reconstructor as a leave in...

WOW! You do? Imma have to try that... ;)

Oh my goodness.... this is all I need. I will wait on reviews to see how it is before I dump my love Giovanni. :love:

QUOTE=Supergirl]:::speechless::: Only an LHCFer would feel that kind of emotion over a new product. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Girl I was cheesn so hard I KNOW she thought I was crazy.... expecially after yesterday was my 3rd day in a row up in there buyn stuff & each day she was there!!!!! I am hooked FO SHO!!!!!

Back