MY Dr ______ ME! AND I LIKED IT!!

ItsyBitsy

AVEDA DR CURED ME!:lachen: :lachen: :grin:
No More PJism! After just one use I packed up 99% of my hair stuff over the weekend and gave it to my neighbor. All I have leaft in my hair arsenal is.....

Kenra MC & poo both liter size- I will alternate with the DR until this is gone
Aurbrey's oragnics Honey suclke Rose & GPB- I will use this as a prepoo as needed
OJON restorative treatment- prepoo
C-PAK - alternate moisture conditioner. I will use this until it's gone but I won't replace
Giovanni Direct leave-in - for rollersets
Nexxus Aloe rid- Clarifying
DOVE Sheer Mist
Prosity Control poo & conditioner- as needed
Aveda USC- moisture
Aveda Brilliant Serum- rollersets
Aveda Hang Straight- rollersets (maybe)
AND OF COURSE.....
ADVEDA DR LINE

That's all I have left

Last edited:
This Aveda DR is really the ish huh? Would you mind telling me how much you spent? I hear it's expensive but if I have to use my credit card to charge this stuff, I will.

See, I just bought a bunch of Aveda a few nights ago surfing here late at night. :look: Can we say, bankrupt? I'm hoping my hair hates it so I don't have to keep resupplying and I can return back to Kenra. :lol:

kels823 said:
Im SO hoping I can find a steady line/regime of products. Good for you!! :D

It took me exactly 1 year to find a solid simple regimen! This is a perfect anniversary milestone! I started my LHCF journey in June 2006!

e$h said:
This Aveda DR is really the ish huh? Would you mind telling me how much you spent? I hear it's expensive but if I have to use my credit card to charge this stuff, I will.

It is $$$$ but it's worth it! I thought about all the $$$$ I spent on misc crap that I basically just wasted or gave away! With Aveda you know you are getting a quality product & if It doesn't work you can always take it back! For me it's worth every penny!

DIONNE31 said:
It is $$$$ but it's worth it! I thought about all the $$$$ I spent on misc crap that I basically just wasted or gave away! With Aveda you know you are getting a quality product & if It doesn't work you can always take it back! For me it's worth every penny!

That's what I did, most of my products are gone and I don't feel like I wanna buy anything else .(YES I WANT THE DR LEAVE IN:lol: )

Sistaslick said:
See, I just bought a bunch of Aveda a few nights ago surfing here late at night. :look: Can we say, bankrupt? I'm hoping my hair hates it so I don't have to keep resupplying and I can return back to Kenra. :lol:

Girl! I know, I just got back from purchasing the DR set, Hang Straight & Smoothing Polish. I airdrying right now and so far I like the way my hair feels. I'm hoping I don't like this too much, cause this ish is expensive!:lol:

Oh, I spent $120.

Glad you like it:grin: :grin: I cant wait to go home to visit the fam so I can give them all the products I wasted money on so I can stick w/ my Aveda. This stuff is a life saver. I look forward to wash days more than ever now. :lachen:

msshic said:
Girl! I know, I just got back from purchasing the DR set, Hang Straight & Smoothing Polish. I airdrying right now and so far I like the way my hair feels. I'm hoping I don't like this too much, cause this ish is expensive!:lol:

Oh, I spent $120.

Thanks for the exact amount. I was pondering even taking the trip but ya'll make a chick wanna break the bank. I don't think I want the hang straight or smoothing polish so I'm thinking my purchase won't be as much:)

I'm just about down to only Aveda products as well. I will be keeping my BT and H2H products though. I will probably be giving away the other stuff at the next LHCF meet and greet.

Sistaslick said:

Lolol, you sound just like me, I was using the products and outside my bathroom the aveda bag with the bill in it just incase, girl with the percentage rate being the majority likes aveda I suggest you start packing up all your products lol, I'm right now pre pooing with mizani I'm just using all up lol

I would have loved to pass my stuff on to my LHCF sistas but I've been soooo busy with my new job I wouldn't have time to ship out everthing. Be sides my neighbor has 3 girls and a ton of sistas and cousins that could use it. I really wish my St Louis ladies would have a meet & greet! Thats another thread......

divinefavor said:
I'm just about down to only Aveda products as well. I will be keeping my BT and H2H products though. I will probably be giving away the other stuff at the next LHCF meet and greet.

Back