Attention Pantene Mask Club

gymfreak336

Lemme tell you what I did last night........

I wanted to wash my hair but I decided to try a co-wash with my precious mask. I rinsed my hair really well with warm water, rubbed a little mask on, I didn't use a whole lot, let it sit while I scrubbed and shaved and rinsed out.

My hair felt like BUTTA!! So smooth, soft, perfectly detangled. Then I forgot that I didn't scrub my feet so I added just a touch of mask just to my ends and finished up.

It only took about 10 minutes to rollerset since my hair was so soft and detangled. I used a little elasta qp recovery moisturizer mixed with two drops of castor on after my hair was dry. My hair hasn't been this soft in year!! My newgrowth still felt moist to the touch this morning. You have GOT TO TRY IT THIS WAY!!!

P.S also try it with a touch of keraphix :love:

:ohsnap:

you should have put a PJ alert on this message though, man.
*sigh* I'll be darned if I don't have to get this stuff...quick. :roadrunner:

I sure as heck do and I'll be a gettin' some now! Thanks for the tip about using on dry hair, too. I'll be trying that method when I get it. By the by, I didn't see this at Wegman's. Where do you get yours?

I sure as heck do and I'll be a gettin' some now! Thanks for the tip about using on dry hair, too. I'll be trying that method when I get it. By the by, I didn't see this at Wegman's. Where do you get yours?

I get mine from kmart or cvs.

Sounds good! Glad it worked out well for you. I'm on a use up or sell all your products mission so I will likely use up the rest of my Pantene Mask on co-washes.

Thanks!:grin:

:D I will def. be trying this out!!!!

I'm doing a reconstructor this week and originally I was gonna use AO Honeysuckle Rose afterwards for moisture... but now I wanna use the mask. :look:

Ya know I wanna try this ..

But doesnt it come in a small container?

I need alot of conditioner :lol:

:D I will def. be trying this out!!!!

I'm doing a reconstructor this week and originally I was gonna use AO Honeysuckle Rose afterwards for moisture... but now I wanna use the mask. :look:

I already used up my new bottle of AO Honeysuckle and rose.:lol: Go ahead and follow through with your hair plans but give this a try next week.

I totally agree, I used a henna gloss last night, followed by a deep conditioner with Pantene Mask and it was a beautiful thing rinsing out my hair in the shower. :grin:

I totally agree, I used a henna gloss last night, followed by a deep conditioner with Pantene Mask and it was a beautiful thing rinsing out my hair in the shower. :grin:

Its amazing isn't it. It makes detangling a breeze. This co wash went so well for me that I am thinking up a new regime.

A discount store in my area had the nerve to put Pantene Mask on sale for $3.00 a jar.:grin: not aware this stuff is great.
I bought 5 jars at this price and I will try it as a co wash.

Its amazing isn't it. It makes detangling a breeze. This co wash went so well for me that I am thinking up a new regime.

It sure does, I was amazed last night using this. My hair was tangled yet when I conditioned with this and rinsed in sections and combed, all the shed hair just slid out. This product rocks. :Copy of 2cool:

A discount store in my area had the nerve to put Pantene Mask on sale for $3.00 a jar.:grin: not aware this stuff is great.
I bought 5 jars at this price and I will try it as a co wash.

Wow, what a steal. :shocked: I hope your hair likes it, let us know how it works fro you. I love cheap, easy to find products that work.

It sure does, I was amazed last night using this. My hair was tangled yet when I conditioned with this and rinsed in sections and combed, all the shed hair just slid out. This product rocks. :Copy of 2cool:

It almost makes my shower comb a thing of the past. Out of habit I always pull it out when I am rinsing my conditioner out in the shower but I didn't need to use it.

Hmmmm, I haven't tried it for cowashing yet :scratchch
You gon' make me a bonafide Pantene fiend:lachen:

Where was this product when I relaxed every month with dark n lovely, had african pride sahara shimmer highlights, curled every morning with my conair hot pink 2 inch curling iron and slept in a cotton bandanna:lachen:

Dang!!! I got to go back to the store!!!! I said I was going to work with what I got but I love Pantene! But its funny because people look at me crossed eyed when i say I use Pantene. Their like thats not for us!

That darn Pantene masque is somethin' fierce!! Along with ORS replenishing pak, it's one of those that I will always come back to. It always gives me what I need. Definitely a staple. My hair always feels like silk after using it. I'm so glad gymfreak turned me on to it!!

Dang!!! I got to go back to the store!!!! I said I was going to work with what I got but I love Pantene! But its funny because people look at me crossed eyed when i say I use Pantene. Their like thats not for us!

Yeah, for a while Pantene has had a bad rap on hair boards too, like it was the worst thing ever. There will always be detractors, but that's okay. I just brush it off and sing, "We are family, I got my 6 tubs of Pantene and me..." :lachen:

Where was this product when I relaxed every month with dark n lovely, had african pride sahara shimmer highlights, curled every morning with my conair hot pink 2 inch curling iron and slept in a cotton bandanna:lachen:

:lachen: Right.
...and why you was at that I was somewhere never ever ever in life using a moisturizing anything, never washing, and raking thru my hair with a fine toothed comb and wondering why my hair wouldn't grow past my ear :nuts:

:lachen: Right.
...and why you was at that I was somewhere never ever ever in life using a moisturizing anything, never washing, and raking thru my hair with a fine toothed comb and wondering why my hair wouldn't grow past my ear :nuts:

:lachen:My how times have changed (thank god) :lachen:

Question: what mask are you using the restorative mask or the relaxed and natural mask?

Thanks in advance

I have this stuff.....love this stuff.....NOW, will be using it to do a co-wash tonight. Now lets see how it works, since my hair hates co-washing:lachen:

Back