Attention Pantene Mask Club

Pantene Mask Smells Delish!

UGGGHHH! she says as her knuckles drag the floor and she turns around and heads back out the door once again to buy something after reading about it on this board.

I had a Pantene mask product under the cabinet and used it to help my NG before I relaxed. My hair smelled INCREDIBLE for DAYS. I had to use so much stuff to detangle that I'm not sure how the product worked, but the smell is off the chain.

I had an older bottle that I got at clearance on Target, so I could not find the jar on the Pantene website.

What.....My fault..:look::lachen:

Truth be told Mango gave me the amazon hook up earlier this year. I have been addicted ever since.

Thanks, lady.
My next question for the president/vice-president of the club is "Do you think they will change the formula now that all of us are hooked?"

Dang I want to try this Mask so bad!!! While I was in Publix yesterday, I went to the hair aisle and read the ingredients on the back. It seems to have Benzyl Alcohol and Sodium Hydroxide. Are these considered bad ingredients? I put it down because I wasn't sure. I used Patene Relaxed & Natural a few years ago and although my hair would look so shiny and bouncy, my hair started to break off. However, that was before I found LHCF. I was also blow drying and curling my hair with a ceramic curling iron every week. So, that could have been why my hair started breaking when I was using Pantene R&N. Someone please come in and tell me that the ingredients are not bad (my hair doesn't do well with alchohols) so that I can go and purchase this deep conditioner.:lachen:

Dang I want to try this Mask so bad!!! While I was in Publix yesterday, I went to the hair aisle and read the ingredients on the back. It seems to have Benzyl Alcohol and Sodium Hydroxide. Are these considered bad ingredients? I put it down because I wasn't sure. I used Patene Relaxed & Natural a few years ago and although my hair would look so shiny and bouncy, my hair started to break off. However, that was before I found LHCF. I was also blow drying and curling my hair with a ceramic curling iron every week. So, that could have been why my hair started breaking when I was using Pantene R&N. Someone please come in and tell me that the ingredients are not bad (my hair doesn't do well with alchohols) so that I can go and purchase this deep conditioner.:lachen:

I gotta tell you. I don't know if the ingredients are "bad" but I can definitely say that this stuff is off the hook. It smells great and works even better. Gotta love it!!!:yep: Don't think I haven't gotten my 3packs from Amazon!

[/B]

Thanks, lady.
My next question for the president/vice-president of the club is "Do you think they will change the formula now that all of us are hooked?"

If they do I promise to write the NASTIEST letter that pantene has ever seen. I am going to make 100 copies of it and send them to pantene. I won't stop sending them out until they change it back. If they don't then I will stage a board wide protest and vow never to use Pantene and any other products P&G make(I think they make pantene). I will send pics of me burning all of my empty mask containers as I cry hysterically.

Thanks OAHQ,

I"ll check it out tomorrow, if it doesn't work out for me, I'll send you the invoice.

:grin:

Would wrapping my hair in saran wrap work?

Since you're full of knowledge, I need a really good leave in.

Thanks!!

Is anyone using this as a deep conditioner???

I still do. I use it after I wash and apply heat for 20minutes or so. I have also fell asleep with this in my head for like 2 hours and had tons and tons of softness. I "discovered" it as a cowashing conditioner out of laziness. I am using it tonight and it will be used as a deep conditioner.

I still do. I use it after I wash and apply heat for 20minutes or so. I have also fell asleep with this in my head for like 2 hours and had tons and tons of softness. I "discovered" it as a cowashing conditioner out of laziness. I am using it tonight and it will be used as a deep conditioner.

Yeah I think that is how I am going to use it tomorrow. I am going to put in my oil, the wash and then use this as a deep conditioner prior to blowdrying and pressing. I think I am going to pull out the dryer and sit under it with the mask on for about 30 minutes. I can't help but wait!!! Q

Yeah I think that is how I am going to use it tomorrow. I am going to put in my oil, the wash and then use this as a deep conditioner prior to blowdrying and pressing. I think I am going to pull out the dryer and sit under it with the mask on for about 30 minutes. I can't help but wait!!! Q

I am loving the Treyisms!

Back