Astrology, do you believe?

Don't take it personally. Of all the astrology sites I've been to, Cafeastrology is the only one that I know of that gives downright negative (and mightly depressing) info. The first time I visited there (this past spring), I left hurt and depressed and didn't went back until I saw the name in this thread. I take it all with a grain of salt, but it's still a good site though :lachen:

Astrologyzone. Never match. :nono:. I don't care for monthly readings.

I just finished getting my info from cafeastrology... I swear I have the most depressing sign information...

You gotta give up hope when your natal chart says you're gonna have trouble finding a man. Dang! Throw a sista a bone! :nono:

According to the natal chart, my sun is in Pisces, my moon is in Virgo, my rising sign is Saggatarius. And Virgo is in a lot of my 'houses.' I am more confused now than ever. :spinning:

I believe. Like JewelleNY, I'm an aquarius, and I have had strong connections with Libras and Geminis (which are supposed to be good matches with aquarians). I have also had bad relationships with cancer men. But some of my close girlfriends are cancers so I don't think it's the same with friendships. Just my opinion.
My sister is a libra she was married to a Cancer(he cheated on her so many times they are now divorced) her love of her life was an Aquarian(he was married) she found out later, now she is married to a cheating and flirting Leo male. Poor sister I wish she can find happiness with a good man!!!

I am a strong believer, and do charts myself. A good site to look at is Astrologyzone.com www.astrologyzone.com

She is the only astrologer where literally the things she mentions actually occurs on or around the certain dates mentioned. Even when I miss reading her monthly forecast, if I go back later, it is still accurate.

In any case I am a Leo with Scorpio rising. Make sure to always read your rising sign too for an accurate result.
I am a leo, but do not know my rising sign or the time of my birth my mother does not remember or know I know it's not on my birth certificate

Well I checked my rising sign. I had to ask my twin and she said she believes it it Aries rising, after reading the description I had to copy that. It was kind of weird reading about your own personality from strangers and recognizing yourself in it.

i don't believe in the actual daily horoscopes, but i do think each sign has specific traits. like leos can be chatty, capricorns are sensitive, aries people can be impulsive, virgos can be shy sometimes, and aquarians are just too cool for school :grin:

i don't believe in the actual daily horoscopes, but i do think each sign has specific traits. like leos can be chatty, capricorns are sensitive, aries people can be impulsive, virgos can be shy sometimes, and aquarians are just too cool for school :grin:

i believe this as well. and stay away from leo men....:look:

I consider it one aspect of objective factors I consult when deciding who to let into my life. I secretly do complete birth charts for every guy I meet (I'm talking what sign their mars, venus, saturn, moon etc are in) and you know, I have done 8 charts so far and all of them have been right on--especially the venus, moon, and mars signs, since those greatly affect how an individual is in love. I don't read my horoscope but I do birth charts on errrybody.

I consider it one aspect of objective factors I consult when deciding who to let into my life. I secretly do complete birth charts for every guy I meet (I'm talking what sign their mars, venus, saturn, moon etc are in) and you know, I have done 8 charts so far and all of them have been right on--especially the venus, moon, and mars signs, since those greatly affect how an individual is in love. I don't read my horoscope but I do birth charts on errrybody.
sonce: i don't know if this is allowed but.. how do you complete the birth charts? i'd like one. do you have a business or something? if you want, i can pm you.

Money has concerned you at several points during the year, and possibly will again on or near December 7.

this was from http://astrologyzone.com. and wouldn't you know it i've had two people ask me for money today (giving it to one is optional but i want to help and i owe the other person). as it is, it's the end of my semester and i'm dead broke but i cant go home yet becuse i'm due to start a new job. all this means i'll be stretched for quite a while. today money has been on my mind more than usual :perplexed weird.

I use to believe in astrology but that has gotten me into lots of trouble. So the answer is no. people have different characteristics and some people get along better than others it has nothing to do with astrology, it's all about connections.

I use to believe in astrology but that has gotten me into lots of trouble. So the answer is no. people have different characteristics and some people get along better than others it has nothing to do with astrology, it's all about connections.

I've had similar experiences. The same with numerology. Strange enough, both those things helped me to understand myself better, but made life unnecessarily miserable when I tried to use them in the "romance" department. :nono: My advice: Take people for who they are as you experience them.

I think all of these things can be used as a basis but not the defining method for an individual. We all experience so much in our lives that we are bound to have different perspectives. A man can be totally faithful, get dogged out by a woman and at that point in his life just be out to please himself. It depends on that moment in time. I still thinkt that astrology definitly has some sound information. I wonder what time my DH was born?

Back