Asha's - $5 shipping sale

Cassandra1975

Just got an email - between 11/6 - 11/9, shipping will be only $5 (US orders only). They are clearing out inventory to make room for new products in 2009. Just an FYI, the email said to pass it along to anyone who may be interested.

www.myashas.com

I will likely be stocking up on Mane Attraction. I swear, every time I try to save some money... :ohwell: :grin:

Correction: The email says 11/6 - 11/9, but if you go to her website it says 11/5 - 11/9.

I added stuff to the cart and it didn't utilize the $5 shipping so I'll try tomorrow.
Yep, I did the same thing earlier today. Definitely will be stocking up tomorrow. I liked the Green Tea Leave In as well, but I really don't need that...just the MA.

Who has used The Main Attraction Hair Butter? Can a sista get a few reviews? :look:
I've been using it for a few years now. I love it! I have several twist out pics in my album where I used MA. It has hold (there is beeswax in it), but it's also moisturizing, for those people whose hair responds well to butters. I love the scent...mostly herbal, but a little bit "citrusy" to my nose. It provides hold for your twists and sets you up for excellent twist outs, IMHO.

Back