As I Am Naturally? Who has tried this new line?

Kurlee

:grin::grin::grin:http://www.asiamnaturally.com/index.html

167295_498823979791_298072704791_5661206_1622151_n.jpg

There was another thread about this product when it was first released. One of the members was in a focus group and used a number of products in the line. She provided a pretty good review of the items she used in the product line.

I have used almost all of their products and I have nothing bad to say about any of them. Their leave in conditioner has CHANGED MY LIFE. It has become my staple moisturiser. I love it!! The coco shea spray is great as well. The cleansing pudding and coconut wash are also fabulous. The twist defining cream and hydration elation I have only used once, and I liked them as well, but I am not raving about them as of yet. The hair milk is nice, but the leave in is the TRUTH!!!

I too, have had about close to their entire line (except twisting products).

I like the Coconut Cowash. I ended up Swapping the Cleansing Pudding (although I may repurchase at a later date).

I had and swapped both the Hair Milk and the Coco Shea Spray (only because I was using something else at the time). And "Gifted" the Double Butter to one of our Sisters in College.

I have a coupla' Jars of the Elation Hydration and I cannot wait to try them.

Overall, with what I've used, I've been pleased with the product(s). I like they free shipping for over $35.00. And the Ship incredibly fast. Very professional outfit.

Back