Are you looking forward to your next relaxer?

Nayeli

Or not?

Are you going to miss your texture?

Or anxious to see how much you've grown?

As for me, I can't wait. I did a co-wash today and I am smelling APL. I'm relaxing in 7 weeks so I still have prob a good 3/4 of an inch to get in before then.

What about you?

I love how big and poofy my hair is..I mainly wear braids outs..or bunouts( braid-outs...that I bun..for texture) and the poofiness makes my braidouts great!!

At the same time...I'm anxious too see progress..so I'm a bit on the fence with this one!

I'm trying to make the decision of rather to relax, texlax, texturize or big chop and I can't decide. So I guess I'm not looking foward to touch up time. :blush3:

Strange, I love burying my fingers in my ng when I'm like 12 weeks post but LOVE to get my hair bone straight when I relax.

Oh! me, me, me!!! I haven't relaxed since early November, and i can barely wait until Monday. I will not at all miss the new growth and am very much looking forward to seeing how much length I've gained, and can hardly wait until my hair is easy to comb again.

co-signing. playing w/ 11 1/2 weeks of ng as I type ::grin:

scheduled for a relaxer in about 3 1/2 weeks - my boxes of phyto are calllllllling me :lick:

It must be the phyto because mine whisper sweetly to me everytime I walk in the bathroom - come to me; come to me they sing in a siren's song.:grin:

I can't wait...

I'm jumping for joy :bouncy: about my appointment tomorrow night at 6pm... with the help from LHCF (product research) and Healthy Textures (roller set DVD), I was able to S-T-R-E-T-C-H for 11 weeks (last touch-up 12/9)... this is the longest I've gone without a touch-up. I was on a 5 week rotation, like clock work. I would sometimes wonder WHY my hair would feel stripped and have a weird texture for about 2 weeks, then it would settle in... so I'm excited to see how much growth I gained.

- a little bit. I've got two more weeks left and I think I'll be bunning it. The texture of my new growth is pretty, but I can't do more to this head.

I, along with DH, am very anxious to see how far its grown. I have been stretching for 9 weeks today....oh how I miss running my fingers through my hair.

Yes and no. I'm into my longest stretch so far and my short term goal is 10 weeks with a bonus goal of 13. I'm anxious to see the progress made, but not really b/c I know I need to trim 1.5 inches.:ohwell:

Back