*** ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED IN NYC AND NEED ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES?? ******

vivEz daNs lamouR

Most of you might remember my post about my ending my engagement, but in case you don't know me, let me start off by telling you a little bit about myself. I'm 22 years old and currently in college at FIT here in New York. On November 17, 2007, I had gotten engaged to my then boyfriend. We were planning to get married on August 30, 2009, and even began purchasing services and booking halls towards our wedding. However, after much consideration and many difficult issues that couldn't be resolved, I decided to end our engagement, which ultimately, ended our relationship.

In February of 2008 we had went into contract with a company named Prestige Entertainment Corporation, with which we had purchased photography, videography and disc jockey services, along with a few extras. In total, we paid $8,500 for this package. However, seeing as how I'm no longer engaged and do not know when's the next time I will be, I would like to sell this package to another couple who might need it.

Personally we LOVED Prestige and everything that they had to offer; we had the opportunity to see the DJ in action and I can definitely say that he kept the crowd going and was very accommodating to musical tastes and preferences. We also saw photography and videography samples, and those were absolutely beautiful as well. This company actually did the wedding of one of the actors from HBO's The Sopranos.

I'd like to sell this package for $6,900, and below is everything that's included:

PHOTOGRAPHY:
- 1 Digital Album 10x15 or 10x10 or 12x12 (your choice) + 100 images mounted
- 7 hours of photography (House, Ceremony, Post-Ceremony, and Reception)
- 3 extra hours of overtime for the photographer
- 2 Yearbook albums (hard or soft covered, your choice)
- 2 6x9 and 11x11 albums includes 40 pages of photos
- 1 medium 5x5 to 6x8 includes 40 pages of photos
- 100 thank you photos and folders
- 1 16.20 portait
- All negatives on a CD/DVD

VIDEOGRAPHY:
- Super Deluxe Video: 1 video deluxe documenting the wedding; includes animation, 3 CD-songs, pictures, recaps, and chapter settings.
- Videographer for 7 hours
- 2 copies of DVD for parents
- The Master copy of DVD

DISC JOCKEY:
- DJ for 4 hours + 1 hour of overtime
- Lights Show (Semi-Intelligent) with giveaways

EXTRAS:
- 50 free invitations added to order with 1st purchase of 25 invitations or more
- 1 Rolls Royce car or Limousine for 3 hours (your choice of either)
- a 5 day, 4 night trip to either Mexico or Dominican Republic ALL-INCLUSIVE with tour (Airfare and taxes are not included)
- 2 Yankee Tickets for the 2008 Season
- An engagement photo shoot
- A 3 day/2 night stay at select hotels across the USA

This is a very legit offer although it may sound hard to believe. I have copies of my contract if you're interested to show proof of purchase, and if you are interested, please PM me where I can give you my phone number to discuss this further.

So there was no cancellation policy in this contract? It's still 10 months out, that is plenty of time for you to have gotten 100% refund or something... They have plenty of time to rebook someone else and it's not like they could have spent any money towards your event.

There's no refunds on this contract, only in-store credit, which I could use towards any event I may have, but it defeats the purpose for me because half of the services I purchased I wouldn't use on just a birthday party, etc.

And who knows when I'll be getting married again.

Back