I am getting Married.. Somewhere in the carribean, But looking for ideas..

Whoa.... I must find this place...look at the water!!!

040623%20Cabo%20San%20Lucas%20%281%29.JPG

This is the attraction .......Lover's Beach!!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk: Can you imagine....ok sorry....It's the southern most tip of California.....takes 5.5 hours ( Opps...from NY :)...anyway...ok....I'm out:grin:

OP, here is a link to a resort we stayed at in May for my friends' wedding. The prices were very affordable and the location was beautiful. It's in the Dominican Republic.

http://www.sunvillagepuertoplata.com/

My brother married July 4th 2009 in Nassau, Bahamas....Paradise Island in the "Cloisters". It was AMAZING!

Attachments

• Cloisters 1.JPG
    Cloisters 1.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Cloisters 2.jpg
    Cloisters 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Cloisters 3.jpg
    Cloisters 3.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 42
one can never go wrong with cabo....and im biasis--i luv jamaica so--

congratssss....island weddings r the way to go!!!

My brother married July 4th 2009 in Nassau, Bahamas....Paradise Island in the "Cloisters". It was AMAZING!

Your brother is cayute!!! His wife is beautiful as well!!!! I had my heart set on Jamaica, but I am not sure now! :grin:

Thanks ladies,
yaw still coming with the ideas.. I really really appreciate it..
I was looking at some websites the other night.. looking at the sandals resorts.. has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks ladies,
yaw still coming with the ideas.. I really really appreciate it..
I was looking at some websites the other night.. looking at the sandals resorts.. has anyone had any experience with them?

I have not but Preston Bailey (one of their wedding coordinator's) does amazing work.

To my girl LUCIE.. you have truly helped so much.. Im gonna add you as a friend.. once i figure out how.. lol..

Thank you girls..

and thanks to the other ladies as well...

Back