Are you a stripper??

Do i look like a stripper with the hair on below?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 87.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dannie

:perplexed

I went on a date with this guy last nite and he kept asking me if I was a stripper. Just repeatedly kept asking the same damn question and I kept telling him no. I dont know where he kept getting this from, I had on a thermal, some skinny jeans and some boots. I dont talk nasty or throw sexual hints or anything. It was really irritating. Finally I said yes Im a stripper are you happy now? Then he says , you are a stripper, that explains a lot! :blush::nono:

I asked my momma, cousin, auntie and sister if i looked like a stripper. My momma, cousin and auntie all said no and he is a jerk. My sister said my hair makes me look a stripper, and if she saw me she would instantly think stripper hair.

I've bought 2 new lace fronts, one a rhianna bob and the other is a layered 18" yaki. I threw on the 18" and put some curls on the bottom. My app is nice , and everybody said both wigs look nice on me. Apparently I was wrong and its stripper hair.

I didnt even know strippers had an offical hairstyle. You learn something new everyday.

2009 is going to be great I'm sure of it :rolleyes:

No, what a jerk! :mad:
He sounds like an insecure a---hole!
Seems like some men don't even want a second date. :nono:

Since I punched my husband in the eye last night (by accident) I would be more than willing to punch this guy for real this time! How could he ask you that? From your avatar I can see that you are very pretty but WTH is he thinking? LOSER!!!!! Sorry you went out with a moron!!!

:perplexed

I went on a date with this guy last nite and he kept asking me if I was a stripper. Just repeatedly kept asking the same damn question and I kept telling him no. I dont know where he kept getting this from, I had on a thermal, some skinny jeans and some boots. I dont talk nasty or throw sexual hints or anything. It was really irritating. Finally I said yes Im a stripper are you happy now? Then he says , you are a stripper, that explains a lot! :blush::nono:

I asked my momma, cousin, auntie and sister if i looked like a stripper. My momma, cousin and auntie all said no and he is a jerk. My sister said my hair makes me look a stripper, and if she saw me she would instantly think stripper hair.

I've bought 2 new lace fronts, one a rhianna bob and the other is a layered 18" yaki. I threw on the 18" and put some curls on the bottom. My app is nice , and everybody said both wigs look nice on me. Apparently I was wrong and its stripper hair.

I didnt even know strippers had an offical hairstyle. You learn something new everyday.

2009 is going to be great I'm sure of it :rolleyes:

Too funny!

He's a dumb butt.

Thanks ladies, I just dont understand it. This isnt the first time a guy has been rude or lewd to me. I dont know what it is about me that makes them think its ok.

I have no problem attracting guys, but getting them to see me in a respectful manner is another. I need to really think about this and work on it this year.

Thanks ladies, I just dont understand it. This isnt the first time a guy has been rude or lewd to me. I dont know what it is about me that makes them think its ok.

I have no problem attracting guys, but getting them to see me in a respectful manner is another. I need to really think about this and work on it this year.

There's NOTHING wrong with you!!! You can only control yourself and God-forbid you ever find yourself in another situation with a moron, excuse yourself from wherever you are, take a cab home and don't return any of their calls. Some men really need a swift kick to their ball$.

Claude hawmercy! Skripper hair LOL. I do have a wig I call Alize the skripper so I guess my subconscience knew there was such a thing as skripper looking hair. LOL
He is just stupid and a A-hole anyways. If you were a stripper for real he still had no reason to continue that line of questioning. I woulda Maced his behind. I'm kinda violent so you know.........

I guess I will be one to go against the grain but if you have gotten this comment before then something is going on. You may have to reexamine why guys think you are a stripper. I wouldn't take it lightly.

I guess I will be one to go against the grain but if you have gotten this comment before then something is going on. You may have to reexamine why guys think you are a stripper. I wouldn't take it lightly.

I understand what you're saying but some people are just plain stupid. I don't know much about strippers but from what I can see in the OP's avatar nothing about her looks stripper-like. Some guys are just plain old stupid and have no clue how to address a woman. They are so used to dealing with chickenheads who love their wack lines and comments. When they actually get a real woman, they have no clue what to say or how to say it.

Claude hawmercy! Skripper hair LOL. I do have a wig I call Alize the skripper so I guess my subconscience knew there was such a thing as skripper looking hair. LOL
He is just stupid and a A-hole anyways. If you were a stripper for real he still had no reason to continue that line of questioning. I woulda Maced his behind. I'm kinda violent so you know.........

Why can I hear Firecracker saing "Sk-Ripper"?

Anyway...he's a jerk...

Why can I hear Firecracker saing "Sk-Ripper"?

Anyway...he's a jerk...
:lachen::lachen:You know I'm silly. I just remembered in my siggy and avatar pic I'm wearing my skripper wig. :look:

Thickhair some folks will say just about anything. Kinda like I do sometimes so you can't always believe the hype. Some kneegrows are just stupid! He must like strippers because he took her out on a date with his raunchy nasty behind.

OP, I'm sorry to hear you encountered a jerk. I've been through it too. One time DH and I were in North Dekalb Mall at GNC and the yt lady asks me, "So are you a dancer?" and I was overweight and buying Hydroxycut. Another time I was in another area of ATL, and I did a stretch and someone asked me "If I danced"....

Some people will just assume any woman that is sexy and well put together (in their eyes), irregardless of weight or character, and confident with themselves is a stripper.

Just take it as a backwards arse compliment (because to some people, it is a compliment) and keep it moving.

:lachen::lachen:You know I'm silly. I just remembered in my siggy and avatar pic I'm wearing my skripper wig. :look:

Thickhair some folks will say just about anything. Kinda like I do sometimes so you can't always believe the hype. Some kneegrows are just stupid! He must like strippers because he took her out on a date with his raunchy nasty behind.

:dead: loool you are so Silly!! But Man I just wanna slap the mamas of oh so many men out there. I mean wtf would ask their date if they were a stripper...that's like me asking them...Is your *%$& lil? Now how about those cherries? ..Morons...

Sorry this happened, OP. At least he showed you that he was an idiot early on.

Can we see a pic of your wig? :look: You can blur your face out. :lachen:

Is the wig a "stripper V" in the back? That is the official stripper haircut. Men are very visual (and most of them not too bright).

Guys are nasty and perverts no matter. I'm quiet and guys can basically tell that I haven't been with anyone( No I don't broadcast it, I don't talk about sex, relationship to anyone, I'm a private person). So this one guy asked if I was virgin. You know that the only thing he was thinking about was turning out the good girl and taking my virginity.Plus he smiled a little which made me sick to my stomach, i never want to see him again. He proceeded to talk about getting out more, etc, but I translated all that BS in guy language, that he just wants me to be more loose so that he can get what he wants.The sad thing about it was that we've talked about politics and social issues, I'm wasn't attracted to him at all, and yet none of that matters.
It doesn't matter if you "look like a stripper" or quiet and innocent guys constantly think about sex, are jerks, and don't respect you.I've proven myself respectable and it meant nothing to him.

You should have ended the dated after he asked you the first time, the second time you definitely should have gotten up and left, even if you had to call a cab or a friend to come get you. Don't take that kind of talk from anyone. He was in the wrong, not you. And 2009 will be great, don't let some jerk have you second-guessing yourself:nono:.

How awful of him to insinuate such a thing esp. after you told him the first time you were not a stripper. He's one of those guys that tries to damage of woman's self-esteem because of his insecurites. Lose him ASAP!!!!

i had a wig that made me look like lil kim, so it could happen. strippers do have uniforms. i used to sell them. LOL! some men back in the day used to say that i came off as a closet freak. i didn't know i was giving that vibe, but things and my closet ways have changed, so i don't get that type of attention anymore. LOL!

Sorry this happened, OP. At least he showed you that he was an idiot early on.

Can we see a pic of your wig? :look: You can blur your face out. :lachen:

IMAGE_024-1.jpg

Sorry so big. Maybe I should put up a poll. Do I look like a stripper with this hair on "yes no or maybe" :grin:

ETA: Poll is up. Feel free to vote I made it private so spare no punches. :lachen:

Last edited:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

No some guys are just rude ya know? Like last summer I went to a bar with my friend and this cute guy was flirting with me and I was flirting back. Then he said "dang you look like a good oppurtunity and I want to take advantage". I was like :sad: :wallbash:. I dont know why he would say that but it was such a turn off and it made me pissed.

But this is the first time Ive been accused of being a stripper.

Back