April 6, 7, 8...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Hmm, I'll co wash on sunday and I'll probably finally make the flaxseed gel which I've been saying I'll do for the past two weeks.

Did an onion mask pre poo over night. washed it out. Did a deep condition overnight, woke up, and did a massage and hot oil treatment. Will wash, condition, and do another overnight onion mask.

I'm getting my hair braided this weekend which I will keep in for about 12 weeks exactly. I'm excited my stylist is the best of all time!! lol

I plan to wash using the hydratherma naturals line. I plan to uuse the protein deep conditioner this week cause i used the moisture deep conditioner last week. Im going to do two strand twist on my hair for the week. I may leave them down this week as opposed to putting them up. Either way this is my regi for the entire month!

On Sunday I'm going to try the L'Oreal EverStrong Deep Replenishing Mask as a pre-poo on dry hair to see how it works out. I'll use the Skala Ceramides line afterwards.

So maybe I cowashed this morning....it doesn't mean I can't do a dry DC with AOWC right now:look:. I may just steam later too....

My hair is still straight. Yep, tomorrow will make the end of week two. :look: I'm not sure what my hair plans will be for this weekend.

ok, so until I figure out what kind of twist/braid/hidden hairstyle I want, here is what I did.

I washed with a "clear" shampoo to strip my hair down,
did a two step aphoghee treatment
pulled out my Motions color condish mixed with ORS replen pack, i also mixed in some cocoa powder(lots of antioxidants, plus I thought maybe it would help with the color), wheat germ oil, castor oil, rosemary and coffee. that's a lot I know, but the gray hair in my front is killing me.

Then I ended up in my coils. . .I LOVE these things, ya hear me, I love themmmmm

Attachments

• IMG_3046.jpg
    IMG_3046.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3048.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 19
Clarify with AO Green Tea
Protein treatment with AO GPB
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO/garlic powder
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct leave-in/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Prepoo with coconut oil (haven't done that in a while), wash and deep condition wit Creme of Argan oil products. Roller set under dryer for 20 minutes and air dry the rest over night.

I clarified, dc'd with ors mayo and aussie 3 min deep conditioner..air dried and sealed with coconut oil and did a braid out! Turned out soft and pretty!

Tomorrow a.m. I think Imma:

Co-Cleanse with Naturelle Grow Herbal Conditioning Cleanser
Quick Reconstruct with Abba Reconstructor
Steam with Silk Dreams Shea What over a Cup of Columbian Coffee
Quick Claudie Mango Creme Rinse
Hairveda's ACV Phinising Rinse
Black Tea Rinse w/AG Fast Food Leave-In & Pure Jojoba Oil

I relaxed last night...I've since cowashed this morning. I plan to flat iron for an official length check for tomorrow and sunday but I'm not sure if I'll do another wash saturday before hand. I know I really want to:look: I'll just have to see if I'll have time. I am officially addicted to wetting my head:yep:

I love it, especially after a workout. Heaven in the shower :lol:.

About to rinse out DC that has been in my hair since yesterday evening. I will put on some oil and leave-in and get it into a ponytail for the rest of the weekend.

Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates it! A wonderful long weekend to everyone that doesn't!

I pre poo'd, shampoo and deep conditioned I'm trying to hot my hair on track after the tangled mess that cream of nature argon oil conditioner left my hair last time I washed my hair

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

i'm DCing under the dryer right now...just did a henna treatment...probably gonna do a braidout or twistout...i might lightly blow it out before i put the braids/twists in...i'm not sure.

Okay, Operation Henna is a go, I REPEAT, IT IS A GO!

My 16yo DD just walked by and said I looked like someone took a dump on my head...:look:

Another set of mini twists...takes me all weekend cause I can't sit in one spot for too long, but I am loving them once I'm completely done.

I will do a protein DC (diluted in water) on dry hair - steam for 15 mins
Shampoo - CON green diluted with water, spray on scalp only....massage, let foam run down twists.
Black tea rinse on scalp.
Moisture DC (also diluted) - steam for 30 mins
Spray with ayurvedic tea as leave-in - amla, brahmi, burdock root, marshmallow root, hibiscus

Steamed with Camille Rose SOYlicious Conditioner

Moisturized with Camille Rose Jansyn Conditioner and Moisture Butter, then sealed it with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Oil.

:lick:

Back