April 3,4,5..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:chocbunny:

Hey Beautiful Chocolate Bunnies! :lol:

This Weekend was Historically and Culturally the Biggest Hair Weekend in our Community!

From Coast-to-Coast Easter Weekend Was Universal Hair Care Day:lol:

So...Before the Forum closes down for repairs..........

What Will YOU Be Doing This Weekend to Baby & Beautify YOUR Hair??:grin:

Finally going to do what I was supposed to do last weekend but due to unforeseen complications I just wasn't in the mood.

Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & MRH Pumpkin Seed Oil with tea tree/rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender EOs on scalp; SD Destination Hydration and HV Vatika Frosting on ends under heat cap
Cleanse: Paul Mitchell Shampoo One
DC: SD Shea What with Mission Condition Star Glaze under dryer
Post-Wash: Mielle Organics White Peony LI Spray, Kurlee Belle Thirtsy Kurls LI, HV Cocasta Oil, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

-Cleanse with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root CC
-Steam for 45 minutes with SheScentIt Riche Moisture Mask
-M&S with HQ Greaseless Moisture, Soultanicals Plaitinum Roots Oil and hemp oil.
-Twist it up

No big hair plans this weekend. I'll be too busy with church events and family.

Pre-poo: Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut oil on length
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
DC: Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Honey, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus over coffee under steam
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct
Heat protectant: Komaza Mitani Heat Protectant
Style: Rollerset under Pibbs

Wash and condition my hair after flat ironing. Pray that I have no heat damage to my natural curl pattern.

I'm gonna do my wash routine today because I'll be busy tomorrow.

Prepoo: APB Olive & Oats oil in Coconut Cream
Shampoo: SD Go Moist
DC: Bee Mine Bee-u-ti-ful
Leave in: Bee Mine Deja's Hair Milk
Seal: APB Green Powerhouse oil in Coconut Lime Verbena w/APB Hair butta in Coconut Lime Verbena

Got this done yesterday because I couldn't handle my 4week old scalp any longer.

Did an amla oil Pre-poo. Shampooed 3x with ors creamy aloe shampoo. I've been experimenting with using Cassia Tea in different ways, so I mixed it with rhassoul for a clay mask. Did a coffee rinse and then a DC with my ors replenishing conditioner. Applied my leave-ins of Lottabody Moisturise Me Milk, sweet almond oil and my shea butter mix.

Clay rinses are always a bit meh for me. I plan to keep experimenting with the Cassia tea for sure.

Today:
Pre-Rx'ing = Origins Rich Rewards DC'er on Dry Hair under Wig & Plastic Cap while 'lunching' with Friends. Will Leave that on until early evening.
Co-Cleanse = Jakeala's Flaxseed & Hibiscus Cleansing Conditioner
Rinse = Black Coffee
Reconstruct = Claudie's Reconstructor under dryer about 20 minutes
Rinse = Green Tea
Steam = Bee Mine DC'er with Babassu Oil on top
Apply Leave In & Dry Under Dryer

Well, I'm not going to do my hair today so I'll post here until I can post in the appropriate threads on Monday...

Tomorrow I'm going to castor/peppermint oil my scalp (with some conditioner/hempseed/castor on ends) before exercise then do the usual cowash (this time with VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberry and Cream) before and after my deep steaming treatment. Deep steaming treatment will be Nature's Advantage Fresh Apples conditioner mixed with hempseed oil under steamer for about 20 minutes then I'll probably put a cap over it for an hour or so.

Back