April 25,26,27..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW! Can you Beweave this is the last Weekend in April??:blush:

This Year is Flying

Um...Speaking of "Fly" what Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair?????

Headed to the salon. Gonna kick my feet up, relax with a nice scalp massage at the wash bowl, have someone else tackle my hair and gossip about all the latest reality shows and such! lol

Last edited:
On Sunday:

Prepoo and detangle with coconut oil
Shampoo with It's a 10 Shampoo
Apply It's 10 DC and coconut oil
Steam for 1 hour
Rinse
Perm rod set with It's a 10 Daily Conditioner
Dry under Pibbs
Pineapple

On Sunday: Prepoo and detangle with coconut oil Shampoo with It's a 10 Shampoo Apply It's 10 DC and coconut oil Steam for 1 hour Rinse Perm rod set with It's a 10 Daily Conditioner Dry under Pibbs Pineapple

toaster How is it setting with the daily conditioner as a leave in versus the real leave in? Does the rinse out conditioner give you more slip?

lulu97

I think the rinse out and leave-in are pretty similar, but the rinse out is a tiny bit heavier on my hair. I only use about 1/2 pump per section, so four total pumps of conditioner for my whole head, but the heavier conditioner makes it easier for my ends to get straight on the roller and stick to the roller, if that makes sense.

Sat:
Detangle w/ water and coconut oil
massage scalp w/ olive, coconut, romesmary, and peppermint oils. cover w/ plastic cap for 15min
Wash w/ Shea moisture yucca and baobab shampoo
deep conditionon w/ ORS replenshing pack for 20-30 min under dryer/bonnet
apply leave in and oils via LOC method
conrow hair
Sunday:
Install crochet braids

Saturday
-Finger detangle
-Shampoo
-Co-Wash
-Overnight DC

Sunday
Rinse out DC
Air Dry

Monday
Flat iron (I think, I'm not sure yet)

I got started early so yesterday I,

Washed with SM yb thickening shampoo
Conditioned for 90 mins with jessicurl DC treatment
Detangled with one n only argan treatment and Biotera leave-in
Styled hair into flat twists using Eco's pink gel

This morning I spritz with Darcy's herbal leave in and applied Oyin hair dew.

Wash and deep condition my hair after wearing it straight for 2 weeks. Looking forward to my kinks and curls again. Not sure which conditioner I will be using yet.

Took my twists down and am pre-pooing under a plastic cap and will wash, do the Komaza Protein Strengthener and condition with Aubreys HSR

lulu97 I think the rinse out and leave-in are pretty similar, but the rinse out is a tiny bit heavier on my hair. I only use about 1/2 pump per section, so four total pumps of conditioner for my whole head, but the heavier conditioner makes it easier for my ends to get straight on the roller and stick to the roller, if that makes sense.

toaster Ok gotcha! And since it's heavier it's probably more moisturizing too huh? I'm sure that's gonna work in your favor with the hot weather coming. :)

Tomorrow Ill be one year post so I plan to go all out.

Prepoo w/ Hempseed/Coconut oil mixture

Clarify and Chelate w/ Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo follow w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist

Do a Reconstructive Treatment w/ Milcreek Keratin Conditioner

DC w/ steam using Aubrey Organics White Camellia DC

Detangle and Acv rinse

Apply leave ins, blow dry and straighten

I plan to prepoo with this Alma oil I just bought either overnight or while I run errands tomorrow then
Clarify with Suave Daily Clarify
Shampoo with ORS Uplift
Apply rinse out conditioner, rinse out
Apply Duo Tex to hair for 10 minutes, rinse
Deep condition for 45 minutes with Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp
Rinse out
Apply leave in not sure if I'm going to use Its a 10 or Garnier Sleek and shine, put heat protectant on
Blow dry and flat iron my hair
Wrap or pin curl hair when finished

I plan on getting a touch up on Sunday. I am about 16 weeks post. It will be weird to see and feel my scalp again. LOL!

Soak my scalp with vinegar
Wash with Elucence moisture balance
DC with DB punpkin seed condish
Naturalee jojoba buttercream+ APB leave in
Style wash and go with homemade flaxseed gel

Tomorrow Ill be one year post so I plan to go all out. Prepoo w/ Hempseed/Coconut oil mixture Clarify and Chelate w/ Elucence Moisture Acidifying Shampoo follow w/ Silk Dreams Go Moist Do a Reconstructive Treatment w/ Milcreek Keratin Conditioner DC w/ steam using Aubrey Organics White Camellia DC Detangle and Acv rinse Apply leave ins, blow dry and straighten
EnExitStageLeft wow, a year already. It feels like yesterday you were talking about transitioning. I can't wait to see your beautiful curls.

Last night:
Prepoo/DC with silk dreams mocha silk infusion
Shampoo with elucence moisture benefits
DC with silk dreams vanilla silk (major gamble)
Leave in: silk dreams wheat germ butter conditioner
Twist with Marie dean whipped Shea nilotica butter
I finished my hair this morning around 4am, and it is still damp. Wash night was a success.

I've been wearing my hair straight for 9 days after doing a LC last week. I'm itching to spray SOMETHING on it --- or put a moisturizer in it to make it revert lol. I miss my coils!

I don't think I'm going anywhere this weekend --- so I may just do a DC---sit under the steamer (so therapeutic) and then rock a braid out.

Tonight:
Cleansed: with DevaCurl No Poo
Applied: Henna (Body Art Quality)
Used: AE Garlic under dryer
Steam: with: Karens Body Beautiful 30 minutes
Steam: with b.a.s.k. YAM 30 minutes
Tea Rinse: (Slippery Elm & Marshmallow)/Apply Leave-In/Dry under Dryer

Tonight:
Hot oil treatment with Coffee oil under conditioning cap for 20 mins.
Apply Henna overnight

Tomorrow:
DC over coffee using Curl Rehab Curl Junkie under steam for 30 mins
Tea rinse
Apply leave-ins
Air dry

Time for another komaza protein treatment. Will follow up with hairveda sitrinillah. Twist with oyin hair dew and curly kinks twist whip

Sat under steamer with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. Wash and condition with same product line. Blow dry and flat iron. Light dusting of ends and tolerate with purple elections. Fluff curls in the am.

I am going to try to stretch my marleys one more week. Next week will be five weeks and thanks to APB creams, puddings, and leave ins, these bad boys are still holding up.

I will probably apply Sea Breeze to my scalp. Next weekend will be a huge pampering day before I get one more set.

I'm putting my hair in a puff with some hair jewelry and thats it for the weekend. I'm going to a wedding, so wash day has been officially moved to Monday. Monday I'll:
Wash with SM Retention Shampoo and Condition with Giovanni Triple Tea Tree Treat. Then finger detangle and twist with SM Curl enhancing Smoothie, Walgreens gel and seal with "The Natural Me" butters that I ordered las week. I got the sample pack and they smell delicious.

Here's my long detailed answer because I don't have anything better to do.

Last week I only used three products, suave naturals coconut shampoo and conditioner and EVCO.

This week I needed a change, so I shampooed with John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and conditioned with vo5 clarifying conditioner. I didn't rinse it out, just squeezed the access, detangled with a wide tooth comb and clipped it up.

Well I planned to wash today since exams are over but I got sick to my stomach..
Yesterday I took my twists down with Donna marie detangling conditioner (love love!!! So good).
Then I applied vatika oil and pineappled and went to sleep.
I'm going to apply more oil tonight.
Tomorrow I'll wash with DM shampoo
Dc with Claudie renew protein
Dc with Kizuri cocoa
Apply leave ins, stretch, and twist

Tomorrow is the weave take down day. WOW, its been a long three months. Taking the weave down is step one.

Then use oil to take down the braids and scalp massage.
PLanning to "shampoo" with either rice water or aduzuki bean powder. Probably the adzuki bean powder poo. Then deep condition with camellia oil. Finally Conditioner rinse with licorice root tea.

Then air dry and will do some TLC and light bunning until my partial sew in on Tuesday. Will do an algea strengthening conditioner the day of my next sew in.

Back