March 14,15,16..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

AgeinATL

Thx! I have some in my Ensley Beauty cart, along with some other stuff. Where do you purchase yours? OTG, or online? If online, is your vendor less expensive than Ensley's $22.95.

FYI IDareT'sHair Ensley has your Mizani Nighttime H20 Intense for $8.98. I have some of that in my cart, as well.

I plan to try the Camille Rose Coconut Water DC this wash day. I will:

Prepoo with Coconut Oil
Detangle with Soultanicals Mango Dip
Clarify with Giovanni Triple Treat Tea Tree Shampoo
DC with Camille Rose Coconut Water DC
Quick moisture DC with Giovanni Ultra Moist (depends on how my hair feels, might skip this part)
Apply Darcy's Leave In
Seal with SSI Marula Hemp Butter
Flat twist into a bun

@AgeinATL

Thx! I have some in my Ensley Beauty cart, along with some other stuff. Where do you purchase yours? OTG, or online? If online, is your vendor less expensive than Ensley's $22.95.

FYI @IDareT'sHair Ensley has your Mizani Nighttime H20 Intense for $8.98. I have some of that in my cart, as well.

MileHighDiva

I got mine from Ebay, but the Ensley price is a lot cheaper! I think I paid $28.00 with free shipping. I will definitely be ordering from them once I run out!

Prepoo with Coconut Oil
Detangle with Soultanicals Mango Dip
Clarify with Giovanni Triple Treat Tea Tree Shampoo
Quick moisture DC with Giovanni Ultra Moist (depends on how my hair feels, might skip this part)
Apply Darcy's Leave In
Seal with SSI Marula Hemp Butter
Flat twist into a bun

NaturallyATLPCH

I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the CR DC. I have been itching to try it ever since I heard about it on the forum. Did you also get the leave-in?

AgeinATL

Your Ebay price is actually cheaper. I use to buy my salon products from ENsley back in the back, back days of my HHJ and they're shipping is ridiculous! About 12-13 dollars :nono:

MileHighDiva

Your better off with JCpenny's, Amazon, and EBay. But with Amazon and Ebay make sure you buy from a Beauty Oriented seller. They usually list newer/authentic products.

@AgeinATL

Your Ebay price is actually cheaper. I use to buy my salon products from ENsley back in the back, back days of my HHJ and they're shipping is ridiculous! About 12-13 dollars :nono:

@MileHighDiva

Your better off with JCpenny's, Amazon, and EBay. But with Amazon and Ebay make sure you buy from a Beauty Oriented seller. They usually list newer/authentic products.

Whoa! $12 for shipping?!?! No thanks...

I agree with EnExit. If you order from Amazon/Ebay, make sure it is a reputable seller. A lot of authenticity issues going on with Ebay and Amazon. Makes me leary of ordering certain things from them. I got mine from Ebay seller: Beautogen. Looks like their price has come down!

@NaturallyATLPCH

Me and @AgeinATL were thinking the exact same thing.:grin:

S/N to Naturally ATL - I pulled out my Riche for next wash day.

I am curious if it will work for me w/o 'irritation':ohwell:

I cannot wait to hear your thoughts on the CR DC. I have been itching to try it ever since I heard about it on the forum. Did you also get the leave-in?

@AgeinATL

We are on the same page with this one.:lol:

All the Coconut Water Hair Products *various lines* seem to work great.:lick:

I even bought a couple containers of Coconut Water to Rinse with. (I need to pull those out).:look:

I'm doing a Dudley DRC protein treatment... I'll DC overnight and then figure out hair tomorrow... But I'm so lazy right now, ugh.

@NaturallyATLPCH

Me and @AgeinATL were thinking the exact same thing.:grin:

S/N to Naturally ATL - I pulled out my Riche for next wash day.

I am curious if it will work for me w/o 'irritation':ohwell:

@AgeinATL

We are on the same page with this one.:lol:

All the Coconut Water Hair Products *various lines* seem to work great.:lick:

I even bought a couple containers of Coconut Water to Rinse with. (I need to pull those out).:look:

IDareT'sHair

LOL! I KNOW! I have a few things that I needed to order from Aveyou and I just saw that they have the coconut water line! I am a fan of CR, so I am itching to get my hands on the new products! My spidey-sense is saying that they will be amazing, but I would love some feedback first.

NaturallyATLPCH

AgeinATL, I just got the DC. I almost got the leave in though, but I figured I'd start with the DC.

I know if I love it, it better come to Curl Mart or Aveyou because I refuse to pay the shipping on her website. I will definitely report back.

IDareT'sHair, I command that the Moisture Riche Mask gives you NO irritation! :fairy:

I do agree about Coconut water in products. Naturelle Grows Coconut Water DC was really nice when I tried it. Since CR doesn't usually let me down, I am sure I won't be disappointed.

NaturallyATLPCH

Thank You Sista Fairy!:kiss:...... :lol:

I need another really good Moisturizing DC'er in my Stash.

All I seem to ever buy is either a Protein DC'er or some kind of Rx.:ohwell:

So having another good Moisturizing DC'er would be right on time have.:yep:

That's so true. I need a good moisturizing DC with no protein whatsoever in my stash.

That's why I am leaning on my dear friend Jessicurl.

Buuuuuuut, since this Beautiful Textures DC with dimethicone in it has my hair STILL soft in this bun for the fourth day, I may need to keep some cones in my life. :yep:

That's so true. I need a good moisturizing DC with no protein whatsoever in my stash.

That's why I am leaning on my dear friend Jessicurl.

Buuuuuuut, since this Beautiful Textures DC with dimethicone in it has my hair STILL soft in this bun for the fourth day, I may need to keep some cones in my life. :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

Yep. A very good friend indeed.:yep:

But she still should have left DWT in a Jar.:angry2:

I need to look at Beautiful Textures.

I don't mind an occasional 'cone' every once & a while.:lol:

I'm going to co-wash with raspberry ripple Alberto Balsam and get some of my fenugreek and treseme naturals mix on my hair for a 2-3 hour DC without heat.

I will moisturise with komaza care aloe my hair sealed with papaya oil.

Unfortunately it didn't go down like this, I co-washed with Alberto Balsam raspberry ripple as planned, moisturised my NG with bee mine luscious and my length/ends with aloe my hair moisture cream and then I sealed with sunflower oil. I decided I wanted to save my fenugreek for next week, I'm planning to do an aphogee 2 step and a marathon DC in preparation for my TU, plus I was feeling a little hair lazy today :ohwell::look:

Tomorrow I'm going to:
Prepoo with vatika frosting
Protein DC with Jason biotin conditioner
Shampoo with its a 10 shampoo
Apply it's a 10 dc and oil mix
Detangle
Steam for an hour
Rinse
Perm rod set with its a 10 leave in and serum
Sit under the pibbs for 90 minutes
Bantu knots to sleep

- Pre treat with the last DB Transitioning Creme
- Co cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Oil rinse
- Moisturize and seal with Oyin Hair Dew and Komaza Califia Cream.

Currently at APL. Plan to cut at least 1-2 inches off, get me some fresh ends and a new start.

Doing a hot oil treatment at the moment with Vatika oil and wheatgerm oil. Gonna head to the gym with everything bundled under a beanie. After that Moisture DC under the steamer, and a cowash to rinse it out.

Henna and indigo tomorrow, followed by Curl Rehab DC. Still debating which products to style with...

I got A Hard Protein treatment (Dudleys DRC) and by the way my hair felt afterwards, it needed it.. :/ WOw... strong.

then I received MissJessies Rapid Recovery Treatment...

Afterwards I got my first sew in weave since high school and I am very pleased...

Attachments

• my hair 3 14 2014.jpg
    my hair 3 14 2014.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 33
Protein DC with AO blue algae on dry hair
Pantene Naturals co-wash
Curlyque Renew moisturizing DC
Mixed DB whip and CR moisture milk
Baggied for a couple of hours
Liquid Gold growth oil to seal

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

EnExitStageLeft

They have $9.95 flat rate shipping. I have four items in my cart that are not less expensive anywhere else, so it's worth it to me. I agree, if someone is only buying one thing, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Have you ever had bad customer service from Ensley?

Last edited:
Back