APL in Four Months...

NikkiGirl

Hi Ladies,

I just relaxed today after a four month stretch. I didn't count weeks. My last relaxer was August 28th. My hair was an inch or so past shoulder at my August relaxer. These are my progress pics. The first is from August and the second is from today(December 21st).:grin: I hope to make BSL by May 2010.

Attachments

• Internet2.jpg
    Internet2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 251
  • Internet1.jpg
    Internet1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 264
Hey, Charlie555. I don't use any growth aids. But I bun everyday. And I haven't used heat in four months. I am actually very tired of buns. But I guess they work, LOL. I will have to stick to it.

Congrats on reaching APL! Your ends look great! That's a lot of growth for 4 months. Keep on doing it!

Congrats on making APL!! And thanks for sharing. It gives me some hope because I'm hoping for APL in 2010!!

Hey, Charlie555. I don't use any growth aids. But I bun everyday. And I haven't used heat in four months. I am actually very tired of buns. But I guess they work, LOL. I will have to stick to it.

This is the best method that I stick to, no heat and daily buns! Your hair looks great and you will definitely meet your goals at the rate you're going :yep:.

Congrats! :congrats: This is funny because my last relaxer was 8/28 too and I'm relaxing on sunday...hmm..I hope I can also say I made APL in 4 months. How tall are you? lol Thanks for sharing!

Congrats! :congrats: This is funny because my last relaxer was 8/28 too and I'm relaxing on sunday...hmm..I hope I can also say I made APL in 4 months. How tall are you? lol Thanks for sharing!
Hey, I am 5ft 3inches. So not very tall. I think that has a lot to do with making goals quicker.

Back