Aphogee DISASTER- ive been detangling matter roots for SIX HOURS

I am sorry this happened to your hair, My Hair Loves Aphogee Protein Treatment, but I always detangle before applying. But I hope you find something that helps your hair!

So I ordered that take down stuff and three days later, three days, black hairspray,the site selling the product, tells me it's out of stock. Wtf why the long wait? They told me I won't be charged. Good.

So you still haven't gotten the "lock" out of your hair?

I know you're devastated. Did you try a slip conditioner over night yet?

Maybe you should just cut the knots out OP. It's been quite a few days now, and if they aren't out by now, they probably ain't coming out.

I had that problem once. I believe it was because I was using a heavy promade on my hair and didn't comb my hair for 2 days. So when I washed it , it was a matted mess. I spayed lots of leave in conditioner and detangled with tooth picks to decrease beakage.

So now I always detangle before washing.

Maybe you should just cut the knots out OP. It's been quite a few days now, and if they aren't out by now, they probably ain't coming out.
I dont know, the ones that are left dont feel as matted as the loc I had to cut out. I bought some Mane n Tail Detangler so I will try that tomorrow. The Take Down Remover Cream couldnt be purchased anywhere. PayPal said the company isnt receiving payments anymore.

Did you try the ACV or porosity control? I would put some PC in my hair for an hour and then detangle.. HTH If all else fails, I'd get a good trim and just put it down to experience. This happened to me about 4 years ago, before I knew anything about porosity or the difference between a protein/moisture conditioner.

Thanks CherryPie!! :) Most people say it's not a protein. I used a little for the top of my right side- the tangled part.

I think my hair is officially dematted now.

What I did was soak my hair in Hot Six Oil that I warmed in a sauce pan of hot water. It covered my hair/roots in it and let it sit for an hour or so. I detangled and many of the knots melted like butter. I used the MNT sparingly. After rinsing the oil out, I ACV rinsed and DCed for two hours. My hair felt very soft and tangle/mat free with only a few single knot tangles that Im not sure to attribute to the Aphogee disaster or being 10 weeks post relaxer. I trimmed my ends which were getting stringy from all the manipulating. I feel much better now. I dont hate myself lol.

Back