Anyone Follow Jetsetbabe?

Interesting that they all follow and support each other. I started following Blacbombshell after she was featured on BlackWomenLosingWeight and her transformation into someone “of that life” has been nothing short of amazing. You cannot hate on these ladies drive and determination. I noticed she has been replying and liking a lot of FGM’s posts.

Interesting that they all follow and support each other. I started following Blacbombshell after she was featured on BlackWomenLosingWeight and her transformation into someone “of that life” has been nothing short of amazing. You cannot hate on these ladies drive and determination. I noticed she has been replying and liking a lot of FGM’s posts.

She looks fantastic. I cant find her before photo from black weightloss success...do you have a link?

The Coco in her username is a Bat signal for BM. :rofl:
It is the i date black landmark

May I have the heauxgram list?

I'm currently dealing with a family tragedy in the making trying to avert an unrecoverable action. when I need a distraction from this mental crisis I will find the pwrd to my heauxgram and tell you who is on there but it's like fight club you got to be in to get in. You gotta have a private page in some cases with a years worth of posts and somebody gotta vouch for you.

Last edited:
I want to know about the Nigerian ones. However after seeing the ones who went to jail over bs,I think Nigerian men just color struck.

I want to know about the Nigerian ones. However after seeing the ones who went to jail over bs,I think Nigerian men just color struck.

Most of the Nigerian ladies are with Nigerian men and all of the ones I followed were dark.

Houston ladies it's OTC you need to at the galleria mall and any steakhouse from down town to city center and belvedere and any nightclub from tonight but mainly Thursday to Sunday. I know someone who married her OTC Nigerian.

Otc is an international oil conference. For 2 yrs in a row a random men handed me $100 and went on their way. I can't accept money from strangers anymore but y'all single ladies need to be out there getting wined and dined this week.

I find this Instagram and YouTube culture so strange. Is it real? This woman I know said she and her husband went on a boat trip with another couple. She said the boat was a plain, almost raggedy boat. Well, the other couple posted photos on social media showing some nice yacht as if that was the boat they went on. :lachen: People are such fakes. Is this stuff real? People posting pictures and videos of themselves all of the time, and having "followers." So strange.

I find this Instagram and YouTube culture so strange. Is it real? This woman I know said she and her husband went on a boat trip with another couple. She said the boat was a plain, almost raggedy boat. Well, the other couple posted photos on social media showing some nice yacht as if that was the boat they went on. :lachen: People are such fakes. Is this stuff real? People posting pictures and videos of themselves all of the time, and having "followers." So strange.

Some folks stunt for the gram but other folks are super real. Stuntin in the name of followers is profitable. You can run sponsored ads on your page.

Go be the best wing woman you can be, lol

Most of the events officially start on Thursday. I will be out and about for the rest of the week. I pick up new business cards tonight. I'm trying to get my Nigerian, Chinese and Russian foreign national buyers list up. They need to get all of their investment properties directly from me. I can't take cash personally but Heiress & Daughter can profit :giggle:

Most of the Nigerian ladies are with Nigerian men and all of the ones I followed were dark.

Houston ladies it's OTC you need to at the galleria mall and any steakhouse from down town to city center and belvedere and any nightclub from tonight but mainly Thursday to Sunday. I know someone who married her OTC Nigerian.

Otc is an international oil conference. For 2 yrs in a row a random men handed me $100 and went on their way. I can't accept money from strangers anymore but y'all single ladies need to be out there getting wined and dined this week.
All my Nigerian girlfriends in Houston are sooooo salty about OTC :angeldevil:I’ve been seeing the saltiest snaps they are taking while out of attractive black girls on dates with Naija men talking about “all the OTC hoes are out” lmaooooo. Half of them were OTC hoes themselves :curtain: I wish I was there, my bf broke up with me this week :cry3:

All my Nigerian girlfriends in Houston are sooooo salty about OTC :angeldevil:I’ve been seeing the saltiest snaps they are taking while out of attractive black girls on dates with Naija men talking about “all the OTC hoes are out” lmaooooo. Half of them were OTC hoes themselves :curtain: I wish I was there, my bf broke up with me this week :cry3:

I AM CACKLIN. They can't compete with the new batch :lachen: :kiss:
i'm picking up my business cards but i zoned out this year I'll have to be ready with my sexy power suit and get all the Russia, Chinese, & Nigerian real estate money.

:bighug: come on down there is still time!!! Get over by gettin under :driver:

Back