Anyone Follow Jetsetbabe?

Yea...and I wouldn't dismiss Jetset because she isn't married. She's probably trying to hook the biggest fish she can get, she has a different set of options and I'm sure she could be married if she wanted to be :look:

There's this skinny pretty adjacent black bajan girl that keeps getting these old white men to marry her. I want a thread about these women but I'm too lazy to maintain it :lachen::lachen::lachen: @BillsBackerz67 Do you remember the girl I showed you last year at Cropover? Not the yummy girl on the boatride the one at the parade with that tubby man.

I immediately know who you meant. Bout pretty adjacent...she ain’t cute at all, especially not with those veneers. Sorry not sorry. But I follow her and comment same way. LOL! She is on her second old white husband, and the first mariage she claimed she didn’t have a prenup. And she is all of 25 years. She has also immediately gotten preggo.

Lemme tell you, she played the long game. I saw it from she stopped posting hubby no 1 on IG. She went from constantly posting unboxings, fashion of the day posts, on the private jet posts to suddenly embracing a new religion and posting about modesty fashion. Until she snagged that big (literally and figuratively) fish. Then it took all of 2 months to be back to posting Hermes unboxings and see through clothes. :lachen: Get money sis!

I immediately know who you meant. Bout pretty adjacent...she ain’t cute at all, especially not with those veneers. Sorry not sorry. But I follow her and comment same way. LOL! She is on her second old white husband, and the first mariage she claimed she didn’t have a prenup. And she is all of 25 years. She has also immediately gotten preggo.

Lemme tell you, she played the long game. I saw it from she stopped posting hubby no 1 on IG. She went from constantly posting unboxings, fashion of the day posts, on the private jet posts to suddenly embracing a new religion and posting about modesty fashion. Until she snagged that big (literally and figuratively) fish. Then it took all of 2 months to be back to posting Hermes unboxings and see through clothes. :lachen: Get money sis!

I didn't know she was pregnant! I'm so proud of her. :lachen:She used to post throwbacks from when she was dating that man that died when she didn't have a weave and whoa...:look: Then those first few bundle years...yikes. She was snagging millionaires with no glam at all and her real teeth. Leave out going in a different direction than her weave. Iconic.

I didn't know she was pregnant! I'm so proud of her. :lachen:She used to post throwbacks from when she was dating that man that died when she didn't have a weave and whoa...:look: Then those first few bundle years...yikes. She was snagging millionaires with no glam at all and her real teeth. Leave out going in a different direction than her weave. Iconic.
PM me this person please my IG timeline is boring

I've seen her instagram and barely scraped her blog. I've found about 3 or 4 BW through her (1 of which she actually posted, the rest were adjacent), either way they all have white "partners" :look:. However, yeah....she overwhelmingly posts white women.

ETA
Blair you are a very clever woman and of course you have a valid point!
I wish to help the representation of all kinds of nationalities on my blog, but I’m having a hard time finding material! If I could I would

This is absolute crap. There are more than the 1 BW she features. In fact, that BW follows or is friends with them. The other site has an entire thread and at least 1/3 of them qualify.

Last edited:
Dead y'all really thought this was about traveling :lol:

liiiink please:lol:

did she remove posts/pics of hubby #1 entirely?

Righttttt lol. I’m low key impressed by her hustle. But pretty adjacent? Now sis :abducted:

Dead y'all really thought this was about traveling :lol:

liiiink please:lol:

did she remove posts/pics of hubby #1 entirely?

Yes she did. Scrubbed him clean...from I saw the religious postings and her attending all these religious events, I told ny bestie she is on the hunt. I said watch how she gonna turn up with a new man financing her lifestyle within the year. So said so done.

I am going to PM you.

So I need to follow this person. what's her IG? lol

I do too but that wasn't my point. I wasn't saying that slim black women in the lifestyle don't exist.

Elite's husband is Russian. That's why she's on Jetset's radar. That was my point :lachen:
no i'm in agreement with you she could show them if she made more of an effort

so this mystery woman somebody pm me let me see is she on my heauxgram list

Last edited:
Back